Highlighted
Jun 30 2012
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts
Accepted Solution

WAS THIS A JOKE? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

[ Edited ]
18 replies 394 views Edited Jun 30, 2012

I posted this thread last night, before the migration forum update. I guess it didnt make the transition over. So here we go again.

An announcement was made that on June 20th, roughly 20 Home spaces were going to be pulled. A week later, an announcement from the UK blog stated that the maintenance associated with the 20 space removal, had been delayed untill further notice. Furthermore, i had just recently learned that the maintenance was postponed or even possibly retracted altogether, due to "popular demand."

If this is true, i find it very interesting that we can save 20 Home spaces by a popular demand...but we cant seem to excercise that same popular demand to bring back older spaces like the Central Plaza or old Mall. 

Regardless, my point is...if the Home Team Staff can make an official announcement on the removal of 20 spaces, why cant they make an announcement on the delay? Why do we have to get the postponed heads up from the UK blog, rather than right here at our own forum boards? 

Many people here feel that the Home Team Staff doesnt communicate effectively enough with its community. And they would be right. A lot of people here have asked countless questions on countless topics, only to have those questions haphazardly answered by other community members, who's answers may or may not be correct or accurate in their responses. Why is it so hard to get the "big dogs" to chime in and talk to us? Yes theyre busy people but a large part of their JOB and PRIORITY is to the community. Without the community...they would not even have a forum to run, here. It's time Glass, Joystick, Tempest and others started taking a much more active role here and at least TRY to answer some of our questions....

So with all that being said...can we get an update as to when the 20 Home spaces will be pulled? Before heII freezes over? Please?

I would like to see an official announcement from Glass, Joystick, or anyone on the Home Team Staff respond to this. I know i'm not the only one wondering what happened with the removal of these spaces. And even if some of the spaces are no longer in the NAV...i still wanna see an announcement. Lack of communication between the Home Team Staff and the community...is getting rediculous. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 19 (394 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: WAS THIS A JOKE? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

Jun 30, 2012

No this is not a joke it is my first comment  on new forum layout

Message 2 of 19 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Oookay. o_O

What does that have to do with my OP?

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 3 of 19 (375 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012
The spaces are definitely coming down likely this coming week. Enjoy them while they're still here.
Message 4 of 19 (329 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:
The spaces are definitely coming down likely this coming week. Enjoy them while they're still here.

That is going to make a lot of us very sad. I wish some of them could stay. I'd certainly love to buy RE and Sully's as personal spaces. Any chance that can happen? The cathedral is as big as any public space and it's private. 

Message 5 of 19 (322 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 30, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

Please, Glass. Can you make Resident Evil 5 and Sully's Bar into a personal space or keep them around longer? *Gives you puppy dog eyes*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 19 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jun 30, 2012

GlassWalls 2,093                        ShadowRunner 323            Home team for the WIN !

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 7 of 19 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

Jun 30, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

Ah, okay. Thanks for the re-confirmation.

Bye old spaces, you will be missed.

Message 8 of 19 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Jun 30, 2012
why are you still shocked/surprised/any emotion at home teams total lack of communication? it's been like this for 5 years...doubt it's gonna change because YOU finally asked them to.
Message 9 of 19 (254 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jun 30, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

Goodbye, Resident Evil 5 Lot. Bunch of memories there. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 19 (214 Views)
0 Likes