Highlighted
Jun 30 2012
By: DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY Home Developer 332 posts

WARNING: This trailer is unrated and only for those with stomachs of steel!

7 replies 105 views Edited Jun 30, 2012

LOOT On Location gives you a sneak peak of CAT AIR!

The brawn from Dijon stars in this action-packed Machinima about love, danger and CATS! The Cat Air trailer provides you with a taste of what's possible with the Studio Stage Set from LOOT™!

WARNING: This trailer is unrated and only for those with stomachs of steel!

To see the entire ON LOCATION Series, visit the LOOT™ Studio Stage Set Open House, LOOT™ Space Station Theater or any EOD system. Enjoy the show!

PST
Message 1 of 8 (105 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: WARNING: This trailer is unrated and only for those with stomachs of steel!

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Shame many threads didn't make the transition posted late in the week. Good to post them again! Smiley Happy

Love the vid DOD! 

And for those who might not know PSTalent has it's own video channel at the Loot EOD Screens.

Message 2 of 8 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
332 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shame many threads didn't make the transition posted late in the week. Good to post them again! Smiley Happy

Love the vid DOD! 

And for those who might not know PSTalent has it's own video channel at the Loot EOD Screens.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting this. The Machinima thread, all of the OP videos were removed, only titles remain Smiley Sad But to be truthfully honest, I'm loving this new layout. It's user friendly with a standard layout and that invites me to come back more often.  It's a good tradeoff in my opinion.

Thanks for the compliment Joanna!

PST
Message 3 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Well they made it a lot easier to post vids although I miss being able to resize them. Earlier in the week it required using html to post them. I'm so happy they added a youtube link and video icon.

I know I was having trouble personally posting vids in the feedback phase. I hope they'll allow sizing again. 

Overall this transition should be easier than the one from Lithium to Jive. I've seen a lot of improvements in the short time the feedback was allowed to be given. The moderators really want these forums to excel and I think they will after the stability phase is over and they can concentrate on more features and graphics.

I've a very visual person and the look of these forums at the moment is just too drab. And I simply love the feature of being able to post videos. We didn't have that as an option at the old Lithium forums. 

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
332 posts

Jun 30, 2012

@Joanna_Dark_

When I posted the video, it gave me an option to size, "small, medium or large".  I selected the large. Is that not working?

PST
Message 5 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Well at Jive you could grab a handle on the video and make the video much larger than the largest size they specify allows now. The large option to me isn't very large.

Message 6 of 8 (85 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28240 posts

Jun 30, 2012

What about using the expand option of the posted video?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 8 (78 Views)
Home Developer
332 posts

Jun 30, 2012

I think the size works well. And yes @Conrad_Max, the expand feature is always an option. Good point.

PST
Message 8 of 8 (73 Views)