Wastelander
398 posts

Re: WANTED: Park Animals Avatars... @VEEMEE

May 22, 2014
I just want all animals (companions & lmos) be able to access the 'dog park.' I'll then be a happy camper :]
#finfree
Message 11 of 12 (200 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Re: WANTED: Park Animals Avatars... @VEEMEE

May 22, 2014

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

Hello Home community and VEEMEE, before i start let me acknowlege that yes this could have been in monthy suggestion thread BUT since it is targeted at a specific developer and their specific creative works i thought it be best to post for general discussion. With that out of the way let's begin.

Hello VEEMEE and fans of VEEMEE now that acorn park has surpassed its 1st birthday i can't help but notice something missing. Everyday i hang at park i see lots of animal avatars running around enjoying the park, which is adds to the feel of a real park. As you know VEEMEE your animal avatars are very popular, loved, and enjoyed by many, but as i said something seems to be missing. That something being park related animal avatars.

Fow a few weeks now i have been asking around to my fellow home users, that use VEEMEE animal avatars, what they would like to see in terms of park animals avatars. Myself and many others seem to have one thing in common more park related animals avatars, so i asked for their suggestions on park animals avatars and i thought i would post them to you VEEMEE here on the forums. The top 5 animals avatars suggested are in order of popularity listed below from what the responses were.

ANIMAL AVATAR SUGGESTIONS TOP 5

1. Squirrel - seems fitting the most, exspecially with name of park

2. Skunk

3. Racoon

4. Possem

5. Groundhog

as for the rest of the home community reading this feel free to add any other park related animals you would like to suggest to VEEMEE or comment on these 5.

and to VEEMEE thanks for all the great content you work hard to create for us to enjoy keeps up the great work Smiley Happy

see you all in home

*PLEASE NOTE THE SUGGESTIONS ARE FOR PARK ANIMAL AVATARS, NOT SCENARY ANIMALS THANKS

Those are very good ideas for the animal avatars.

Message 12 of 12 (182 Views)
0 Likes