Highlighted
May 22 2014
By: BUCKi3_BUCK Lombax Warrior 121 posts

WANTED: Park Animals Avatars... @VEEMEE

[ Edited ]
11 replies 321 views Edited May 22, 2014

Hello Home community and VEEMEE, before i start let me acknowlege that yes this could have been in monthy suggestion thread BUT since it is targeted at a specific developer and their specific creative works i thought it be best to post for general discussion. With that out of the way let's begin.

Hello VEEMEE and fans of VEEMEE now that acorn park has surpassed its 1st birthday i can't help but notice something missing. Everyday i hang at park i see lots of animal avatars running around enjoying the park, which is adds to the feel of a real park. As you know VEEMEE your animal avatars are very popular, loved, and enjoyed by many, but as i said something seems to be missing. That something being park related animal avatars.

Fow a few weeks now i have been asking around to my fellow home users, that use VEEMEE animal avatars, what they would like to see in terms of park animals avatars. Myself and many others seem to have one thing in common more park related animals avatars, so i asked for their suggestions on park animals avatars and i thought i would post them to you VEEMEE here on the forums. The top 5 animals avatars suggested are in order of popularity listed below from what the responses were.

ANIMAL AVATAR SUGGESTIONS TOP 5

1. Squirrel - seems fitting the most, exspecially with name of park

2. Skunk

3. Racoon

4. Possem

5. Groundhog

as for the rest of the home community reading this feel free to add any other park related animals you would like to suggest to VEEMEE or comment on these 5.

and to VEEMEE thanks for all the great content you work hard to create for us to enjoy keeps up the great work Smiley Happy

see you all in home

*PLEASE NOTE THE SUGGESTIONS ARE FOR PARK ANIMAL AVATARS, NOT SCENARY ANIMALS THANKS

Message 1 of 12 (321 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: WANTED: Park Animals... @VEEMEE

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

I have asked for ducks and ducklings( in season) before, and I run through in my deer, wolf and fox out fits  from time to timeSmiley Wink. Someone else asked for a fishing game. It might be to complex for them to put wildlife in. It would be nice though.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 12 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

May 22, 2014
What about some birds? Blue jays, cardinals, doves, woodpeckers that sort of thing.
Message 3 of 12 (297 Views)
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

I do believe Buck is suggesting that Veemee create animal avatars that are the same kind of animals you would see at a park in real-life.  I know would love to be able to run around the park as a squirrel or as a skunk and so would my friends.

Message 4 of 12 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3105 posts

May 22, 2014

For some reason, being a skunk appeals to me. I'd love to see people running away as I squirted them.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 5 of 12 (280 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Re: WANTED: Park Animals Avatars... @VEEMEE

May 22, 2014
I would love to be a squirral with big fat cheeks from loading up with acorns, or perhaps a scrat?

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 6 of 12 (231 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 22, 2014

Love the idea Buck

The only problem is (well as least for me) is that VeeMee makes animal avatar LMO's and I would prefer animal outfits so that I can use it with an LMO.  As a for instance, If it was a squirel outfit and I used a bike LMO = A squirel riding a bike lol or a bear on top of the Veemee Ball LMO.  The combinations could be endless and very very funny Smiley Very Happy  which could be and not limited too park animals doing the sexy dance Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 12 (212 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

Furries creep me out!!    strangesmiley.png

Message 8 of 12 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

May 22, 2014

While this has nothing to do with the thread but they are missing snakes avatars what is up with that?

Message 9 of 12 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 22, 2014

I think it would be fun to either rent or buy small animals normaly found in a park, like say a realistic scaled version of a squirrel, you could rent or buy like you would a car or boat and use the squirel to climb a tree - or say rent a bird and fly and land anywhere in the park, same with a koi fish - swim in the lake.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (162 Views)