Dec 17 2012
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

Vote for Home Tycoon amusement park ideas

[ Edited ]
20 replies 396 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

Which attraction would you want most in a Home Tycoon amusement park? Hypothetically, of course. Robot wink

Be sure to VOTE HERE: http://ow.ly/gb3tc

Feel free to explain in further detail in this thread; votes will only be counted in the Facebook poll linked above.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 21 (396 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Re: Vote for Home Tycoon amusement park ideas

Dec 17, 2012

A working train avatars can ride and also be something that dosen't requrire bleeping gold coins

images.jpg

Message 2 of 21 (387 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Dec 17, 2012

This would be awesome to have!

Message 3 of 21 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Dec 17, 2012

TSFRJ wrote:

A working train avatars can ride and also be something that dosen't requrire bleeping gold coins

THIS. For the love of Batman, THIS. The only way I'd accept a gold coin cost is if there were multiple amusement park items, and they were all part of a proper expansion. Meaning missions and the whole nine yards.

Seriously, the only building I've bought with coins has been a Football Stadium, and that was only because a friend gave me PSN credit, I bought some coins to get the Life in the Fast Lane expansion, and I had enough left over for it. All the other buildings that cost coins? Haven't bothered, except when the game gives me one (Zoo, Globosyn HQ, Globosyn Motors).

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 4 of 21 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Man, when i was a kid playing in the hood back in the day, our neighborhood had an awesome carnival During those late hot chi summers. 

All sorts of folk would gather and trouble would always insue. Though, those were the 80's and those times were still all in fun.  Real..

However, there were so many awesome hardcore rides but one really stood out. 

It was called "the Amor Express" 

it was one of those cab ride loop coasters with back to back seats. No swinging action, just a straight up train going up and down hill. 

What made this ride so special and beloved by all was the awesome display and show this ride gave and the party that always went along with it. And at night is when the party really got jumping. 

flashing lights ablaze, the amor express lived up to its name. in the center was a giant gleaming red heart lit up by bulbs top to bottom, the heart had 4 sides so a heart was always visible.

the ceilings light show went circles chasing each other along with red lights everywhere. The canopy that covered the tracks was also romantic and the cabs themselves were a beautiful red. At the back of the loop was a giant cave with see thru holes. and when the ride started the cave was always the best part.

This ride had a built in dj booth and once the sun settled the hardcore got the party jumping. 

Chi hip house banging the drums through the pounding speakers the amor express took off. 

Lights show, gradual speed boosts, folk dancing everywhere and chicagos beloved house music banging the night away. 

The night was young for all. however, one knew when the ride would end when the lights went down except for that center heart.

The lights dimmed, The ride went faster, inside the cave were strobe lights and everyone full of joy with their hands in the air while kool rock steady played and sang to turn up the bass.  or tyree's let the music take control.  Pump up the jam by technotronic was also in the mix no doubt. All house or dance all the time. All chicago.

And never did the operaters get stingy, They knew what the people wanted and they made the ride last well into the night. 

Good times. long gone times... innocent times. 

I tried to recreate my kid ride from past day Through home. 

Cant really make it happen but maybe my memories could be made reality. 

This ride was so much fun. Touched the community no matter your race or stance in the streets. 

Gauranteed a joyous night and touched all by making one move their bOdy through the spirit of dance. 

Might just have to discover tycoon if this comes to happen. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 5 of 21 (343 Views)
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Dec 18, 2012
If theres a roller coaster that we can design n ride..im sold! Maby a "mini miday". And as a reward ( If theres a vote for one lol) How bout one of those "You must be thiss tall to ride this ride" sign lol. ^_^

Message 6 of 21 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Dec 18, 2012

How about liquor stores, bars, restaurants, super markets, rehabs etc LOL...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 7 of 21 (305 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Dec 18, 2012

It's important to note that these would be interactive.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 8 of 21 (298 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 18, 2012

LOL they have a Dutch Coffee Shop option. 

amsterdam-shop-window.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 21 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

How about a circus tent you could place like a regular building, and maybe some caged animals to go with it. And have a mission like in the zoo with the runaway bear, but this time it could be a monkey in a stolen car or maybe some clowns out for a joyride. I like the idea of there being lots of interactive carnival rides too. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 21 (245 Views)
0 Likes