my top 5
5. ndreams- ndreams is a mixed bag to say the least, however they have some good things.
4. lockwood- these guys have been around a long time and release some great items , however lately i havent been to happy with lockwood.
3. loot- loot is great and i love the eods not to mention they release real bundles which not only offer discounts but exclusive items. others devs take notes.
2. juggernaut - juggernaut has been holding it down with minibots and of course cutters edge . great devs
1. heavy water- i list them number 1 because they constantly update items taking stress off of our 100 items limit not to mention avalon is great
Lol, I think we all know the real contest is between Lockwood, Granzella, Digital Leisure, Juggernaut, and nDreams. Veemee doesn't exactly deserve to be pictured there, not sure about Mass Media or Konami either...
*hopefully on-topic enough post*
Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
2. Digital Leisure - I'm extremely proud of my hometown devs (only canadian devs also), DL has just blown us all away with the quality of their content, frequent changes and updates to their spaces, games and run amazing events/competitions for the community. Blown away by their amount of presence here, in world and on social media. If you have any issue with anything they make, even lost chips, DL has your back. Penthouse is amazing, and the closet idea there is a very very innovative one.
3. Peakvox Labs (by Willco., JP only) - Its a JP, & HK dev who we in NA may know because of their leaked Ninja game. Peakvox is incredible. Their games, paid content & spaces are fun, addictive & beautifully done. Their locomotions blow everyones away (BRiNG THEM HERE NOWWWW), they offer a HUGE amount of free items (including companions) at the Lab public space, & honestly, I'm liking their stuff and prices alot more than GZ at the moment. GZ i will stop supporting because of their high priced items and infrequent release schedule. It feels like they dont like us here.
4. Lockwood - Its Lockwood. Wouldve been #1 like usual for me, but they slipped a lot second quarter of the year with good releases. I LOVE my dream island, & sunlit meadow is one of my fave spaces to chill in, but the lack of a new showcase, and the lackluster halloween content brought them down a little in my eyes. It wasnt all bad, just not the extremely high quality i expect from them. Uproar is great, a well done shooter, but Mercia was a long frustrating experience.
5. Konami - Contrary to what others are saying, I LOVE konami for sticking with us when other big game devs have dropped off. Their clothing selections this year are sweet (gothic, b'loons, raver, etc.), they have brought out the best Halloween costumes (yay custom animations!) this year, and the Gothic Cathedral is a beautifully done HUGE space. Not to mention I can buy a Metal Gear Solid Snake costume from them. Very high quality dev. Just gets minus points for little to no community input or feedback.
Mass Media did well with Midway 3, but what else ?
The losers are clear, VeeMee trails in last with Konami running close.
Lockwood clearly leads in high definition detail. They have been most prolific in total new content. Furniture, clothes, games and multiple personal space --- they did it all this year.
Juggernaut has produced the most fun stuff.
Hellfire and HeavyWater have produced good fun content here in the final half year.
Although Digital Leisure has been responsive, with good rewards and fun updates, the Casino is their main item. Even the saloon revolves around casino games.
nDreams has been prolific with games. Blueprint, FUBAR and the locomotions are great.
Granzellas new Southern Isle keeps me coming back daily.
The choice for 1st is hard to make. If the trend for new content continues at the same pace as our last 6 months, next year will be expensive.
And MY Winner is ------- Lockwood.