Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Re: Voluteers

Aug 16, 2013

Hiya Everyone!!

I think the thread has been answered.  Anamri's Calendar was shown > The Guide List - Thread was disclosed > and if anyone needs a Guide in Home, feel free to messages any of us Via the Forums and/or on the PlayStation.  We're open for messages all day!  It's not that hard to find one of us if you really want to.  So I'll disclose a few little house tools below so they're seen.

PlayStation Home Events Calender - Supplied by Anamri

PlayStation Home Guides - Thread: This will tell you about us and who is in the Team.

In the guides thread you can copy the user name > paste it in the search bar > Change the Granularity to "Users" > push enter.  From there you can simply go and send us a message.  For the PSN, note down the Guide you wish to contact and send us a message on the Playstation.

The Picture I supplied below is a basic view on how to search for a User.

Search User

Bambi-01us
Message 31 of 37 (266 Views)
Wastelander
571 posts

Aug 16, 2013

wow, this thread seemed to get rather ugly. (cant we all get along)   especially as of late  home guides are everywhere  since they expanded thier team.  i been on home since day1  n  never   had an issue  finding a guide  or getting help  with a game, an item  a tour.  i no  several guides  who take great pride  in wat they do. if a guide cant be found  im  avail  late nite 7nights a week  est, cheers  to the home team! 

Message 32 of 37 (234 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
73 posts

Aug 16, 2013
The Ladies Fashion Runway is a wonderful site that helps us decide which fashions look attractive and gives all the ladies who follow the site a plethora of wonderful options about fashion and hairstyles . Many times I have been amazed at the creativity of the the wonderful people who take time to post at this site . If Home is to a real community we all need to be kind , polite , and supportive of Home members . If the forums all followed the respectful comments and enthusiasm of the Ladies Fashion Runway then kindness would be the hallmark of all comments and we would all respect our diversity in talents and what we enjoy on Home . Shelley
Message 33 of 37 (210 Views)
Big Daddy
12490 posts

Aug 16, 2013

thedicemasta95 wrote:

Why dont i see the volunteer guides in home? are they always inactive or something?

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Might want to attend the next available home Event. I'm sure your bound to meet a few.Woman Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's funny how BMW's post was meant to be helpful, but states the sad truth. Want to see a Guide? go to a Guide hosted event.

It's been that way since the HCV program.

It was all fun and games when the new ones got appointed to Guide, but the honeymoon is over, so back to business as usual.

What's even worse, some of these new guides lack of Home knowledge is stupefying.

As I said many times before, The Guide program is a great concept that fails in execution.  I'm not putting all the Guides in the same boat, but it only takes a few bad apples to spoils the whole bunch.

And BTW, you didn't have to be on Home since day one to know the truth, you just have to open your eyes.

Message 34 of 37 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013
Gimme a V.
gimme a O.

Follows by an L. a U a T a Double E end with RS.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 35 of 37 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Aug 17, 2013

i, dont disagree  several lack in the home skills,  i been lucky  by having sum real gud1s on my friends list.    heeyyyy, im a proud day1 homie.  n im clearly  wide eyed....2woots 4 the home team..

Message 36 of 37 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 17, 2013

chicagotops wrote:
Gimme a V.
gimme a O.

Follows by an L. a U a T a Double E end with RS.

That doesn't spell what you think it does lol

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 37 of 37 (121 Views)