Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Visit Cutteridge Estate this Wed

Jan 9, 2013

No Stories= No Raven!

Smiley Sad

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 21 of 55 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2279 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

No mention of it in the official update info. so it probably didn't make it this week (not that the "official" update info. is always accurate). Smiley Frustrated

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 22 of 55 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5367 posts

Jan 9, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

No mention of it in the official update info. so it probably didn't make it this week. Smiley Frustrated

And it's not even mention on the EU Home blog either. I check my Cutteridge Estate in EU and it wasn't there either. It looks like both regions, NA and EU, didn't get it this week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 55 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jan 9, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

No mention of it in the official update info. so it probably didn't make it this week (not that the "official" update info. is always accurate). Smiley Frustrated

Not always, I remember they've  "officially" posted stuff before that never made it here, causing a lot of angry customers

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 24 of 55 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Hi Home,

Unfortunately it seems the switch was not flicked to release the Cutteridge Estate update today! We're in contact with Sony and expect they will release the update for next week. Never fear -  the user created stories and free raven companion are coming!

Cheers,

- Elena

Message 25 of 55 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5367 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

Unfortunately it seems the switch was not flicked to release the Cutteridge Estate update today! We're in contact with Sony and expect they will release the update for next week. Never fear -  the user created stories and free raven companion are coming!

Cheers,

- Elena

Thanks, Elena, for posting and letting us know what's going on. We appreciate it. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 55 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

Cheers,

- Elena

Aww, Well thanks for the update... It be good to see them next week then,  Least now we know... And knowing is Half the Battle!

Message 27 of 55 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

Cheers,

- Elena

Thanks for the update, your 2 updates were the only thing i looked forward to this week, the rest is garbage.  I hope they add it soon because the already announced something big for next week as per the blog, if not we may have to wait another week.  Thanks for you great content Smiley Happy

#Live the game
Message 28 of 55 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

Cheers,

- Elena

Thanks for the update, your 2 updates were the only thing i looked forward to this week, the rest is garbage.  I hope they add it soon because the already announced something big for next week as per the blog, if not we may have to wait another week.  Thanks for you great content Smiley Happy

To the USA team they think everything is a BIG update to them... If it's Home 2.0 then YES that be a Big Update! Otherwise they are very overrated as to what a Big Update is!

Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 55 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Jan 9, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:
To the USA team they think everything is a BIG update to them... If it's Home 2.0 then YES that be a Big Update! Otherwise they are very overrated as to what a Big Update is!

I dont know what the update is but this was taken from the commentary section of the Blog:

smushums on January 9th, 2013 at 7:22 amsaid:

Ok first off blog updates on Wednesday SERIOUSLY ? Wth why bother even posting 1 then when we can simply load in home and see all the new stuff that was put in . Second for the first update of the year it royally sucked , and what’s with those stupid Power Ranger looking outfits ? I don’t know if you realize this but some of us home users are actually over the age of 12 . Third The Avalon Keep clubhouse is suppose to be 4.99 for current owners of Avalon Keep and it’s showing up for 9.99 . Are we ever going to see a decent Home update ever again or is it just going to continue to be crap week after week ?

REPLY to commentary: 

+ Cade Peterson on January 9th, 2013 at 7:29 am said:

I’ll check out the Avalon Keep Clubhouse… to be continued…

As for the content publishing this week, Peakvox Ninja alone contains six times more content than we are able to publish in a single week under normal operating procedures (it’s a LOT—over 600 parts to it, including rewards, commerce items, mini-games, and spaces). So while it appears like an average week, it’s actually one of the largest publishes in Home history.

That said, and next week is a big one too, including a special announcement, so stick around—it’s only getting better and better.

#Live the game
Message 30 of 55 (201 Views)
0 Likes