Uncharted Territory
1925 posts

Re: Virtual PSP

Mar 10, 2007

amarican version 2.0 wrote:
I think the whole point of the virtual PSP was to replicate the real PSP.

Lol! Your double poster. I thought you don't like double posts?
Message 11 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Mar 10, 2007

Skylinegtrv98 wrote:
Well I saw during the demo of home they use a virtual psp to navigate through home...do you think that they will come to a point that you can use your own psp to do the same thing rather than the virtual one?? that would be awesome...One of the main reasons that I got a psp besided portability was future interfacing with the ps3...so anyone else want to see this?

Message Edited by Skylinegtrv98 on 03-09-2007 10:00 PM

YES! That would be awesome.  I love my PSP so much.  I can't understand why everyone doesn't have one, it's such a PERFECT compliment to the PS3!  It's almost like they are a part of each other.
Message 12 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Mar 10, 2007

OmegaEqual wrote:

Skylinegtrv98 wrote:
Well I saw during the demo of home they use a virtual psp to navigate through home...do you think that they will come to a point that you can use your own psp to do the same thing rather than the virtual one?? that would be awesome...One of the main reasons that I got a psp besided portability was future interfacing with the ps3...so anyone else want to see this?

Message Edited by Skylinegtrv98 on 03-09-2007 10:00 PM

YES! That would be awesome.  I love my PSP so much.  I can't understand why everyone doesn't have one, it's such a PERFECT compliment to the PS3!  It's almost like they are a part of each other.

It will be really neat when global remote play comes out later in the year. I just hope that it does and that Sony doesn't just focus on Home now. I hope they are still looking at developing the features of the XMB.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 13 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Mar 10, 2007

Gamerwillz wrote:

amarican version 2.0 wrote:
I think the whole point of the virtual PSP was to replicate the real PSP.

Lol! Your double poster. I thought you don't like double posts?

LOL, exactly! That was the first thing I noticed!
It's like being a hippie, then supporting the Iraq war

Message 14 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Mar 10, 2007
The open better will be much more easier to make than the closed one...50,000 are going to be asked to test it....
Message 15 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Mar 10, 2007
That was one of the reasons that I bought the PSP also.  The future with the PS3.  It would be nice to see you could control the PS3 with the PSP.
Message 16 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes