Jan 12 2014
By: DarthGranny Wastelander 195 posts

Video showcase of moves

[ Edited ]
5 replies 291 views Edited Jan 12, 2014

LMOs/gestures/poses/emotes!  So many great ones out there now - and money goes only so far.  So I put together some videos showing what these moves look like when used.  I did this for my acting crew but wanted to share with you, too, in case you might want to know how they look.  I will post the YouTube links here as well as in FaceBook - and I will keep going until I complete the Showcase series with all the moves I can afford to buy (LOL).

http://youtu.be/rnmnvXXKxCM

http://youtu.be/-gezXOg39Rc

Message 1 of 6 (291 Views)
Sackboy
413 posts

Re: Video showcase of moves

Jan 13, 2014

Thanks Granny! The vids are really a great help!

See you on home!

Sam

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 2 of 6 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing these.  I haven't bought any LMOs because I don't feel comfortable buying things on Home sight unseen, so this is a great help.  Who makes the fighting moves  and the super model poses?  So far those are my favorites Woman Happy

Message 3 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
195 posts

Jan 13, 2014

ok, I realize now that I should make a list of each package shown and the store - and add it as captions across the top of the screen.  I will go back and make those changes and then replace the videos on YouTube with the revised versions.  Might take a day to do it, but it will get done!

Message 4 of 6 (168 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7966 posts

Jan 13, 2014
Improv Training part 2 has been blocked by a third party on copyright grounds in the NA region.

Somebody who claims to own part of the content had the video blocked.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 5 of 6 (164 Views)
Wastelander
195 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2014

thanks for letting me know!  I went back in and fixed the problem.

Message 6 of 6 (134 Views)