Aug 08 2013
By: tabbyrose Splicer 80 posts

Very Upset with Kikai event and Home

31 replies 454 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

I made it into top 500 for Kikai and am unable to recieve my rewards, and now I am hearing that certain people are continuing to rank up already, I payed to play this game, I want my rewards. I am very dissapointed right now

Message 1 of 32 (454 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28378 posts

Re: Very Upset with Kikai event and Home

Aug 8, 2013

If you feel that you won rewards, but have not recieved them, go to PlayStation®Home Support and explain the issue. Let Joystick_Warrior (our Home Support Guru) know what you did to earn those rewards, and on what days.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 32 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 8, 2013

If you take a glance at the forum, people who had The secret base in there recently visited tab were able to claim their rewards, no one else can, and the people who can get in are continuing to rank up, so I have probably lost my ranking even, really fair

Message 3 of 32 (405 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28378 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

Again, let Joystick_Warrior (our Home Support Guru) know what you did to earn those rewards, and on what days in PlayStation®Home Support. Present  evidence of your specific issue rather than blindly complaining about something without proof.

I am not trying to be mean, but that is how I would go about  in order to collect what I have earned but have yet to receive.

Message 4 of 32 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 8, 2013

without proof? excuse me , go to the island yourself, you can;t get to the secret base

Message 5 of 32 (398 Views)
VP of Gaming
28378 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

I have the base saved.

If you have earned the rewards, but have not recieved them, I suggest properly reporting the issue (PlayStation®Home Support).

That's all I can offer to help. Good luck.

Message 6 of 32 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 8, 2013

so if what is being written in the forum is true, i wont get anything, i even went to the recently visited tab, tried going to the island there, no luck, no base

Message 7 of 32 (384 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28378 posts

Aug 8, 2013

If you earned it, report it. Be specific. 

By the way, I didn't get everything as I did not complete every task due to circumstances. Thus, I do not deserve them, nor will I ask for them.

That's it. Good luck.

Message 8 of 32 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 8, 2013

I completed all tasks, got all specific quest rewards and was in top 500 on tuesday, thats it I reported it

Message 9 of 32 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5955 posts

Aug 8, 2013

tabbyrose wrote:

If you take a glance at the forum, people who had The secret base in there recently visited tab were able to claim their rewards, no one else can, and the people who can get in are continuing to rank up, so I have probably lost my ranking even, really fair

Neon Downtown the first mission is the only place left that you can play. I have the Secret Base saved to my favorites and the rest of the game is no longer available.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 10 of 32 (371 Views)
0 Likes