Feb 11 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

Valentine's Sale in Home Tycoon

7 replies 247 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

Valentine's Sale

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! To celebrate, all pink cars in Home Tycoon are 50% off this week, including the pink Cilantro, pink Nexus LX, pink GS 828, and pink Bear Car.

And don’t forget to gift some Gold Coins to that special someone this Valentine’s Day, no matter where they are in the world! Smiley Very Happy

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 8 (247 Views)
Big Daddy
12461 posts

Re: Valentine's Sale in Home Tycoon

Feb 11, 2013

Off topic here NC, but I destoyed my hospitol and now the game says I need 30 coins to rebuild it????????????

Message 2 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Feb 11, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Off topic here NC, but I destoyed my hospitol and now the game says I need 30 coins to rebuild it????????????

That's a game error. Emailed them and they will look at your city then they will put coins in your City Funds.   Smiley Wink

Include: PSN ID, City # and Region.

Message 3 of 8 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Correct, this is easily fixed. I've already added your claim to the support queue and you'll have the Research Hospital back in your inventory soon.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 4 of 8 (188 Views)
Big Daddy
12461 posts

Feb 11, 2013

You the man!!!......Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Feb 11, 2013

you guys at Hellfire have any plans on putting that 9999 population Globosyn building on sale anytime soon?

i need to boost my population and need to add more glowing red to my city to offset all the glowing blue; but id hate to buy the building and then to have it go on sale in a week, it happened to me before. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 8 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Feb 11, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

you guys at Hellfire have any plans on putting that 9999 population Globosyn building on sale anytime soon?

i need to boost my population and need to add more glowing red to my city to offset all the glowing blue; but id hate to buy the building and then to have it go on sale in a week, it happened to me before. Smiley Very Happy

The GloboSyn Magnus Tower was 40% off during the sale before last. Sorry if you missed out on that one... I wouldn't expect it to go on sale again so soon! Robot Indifferent

Message 7 of 8 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Feb 11, 2013

how about a small discount on big science? Smiley Happy i have 120 tokens and no money lol if possible if not thats ok hope one of my friends gifts me coins for valentines Heart

Message 8 of 8 (149 Views)
0 Likes