Aug 22 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts

VEEMEE - "Leveling" With You On Acorn Park

[ Edited ]
4 replies 339 views Edited Aug 22, 2013

To whom it may concern or interest...

Veemee, I think it's time you considered setting a level cap at Acorn Park. 

You've apparently set the standard as Ranger, being the highest rank needed for the night time personal space reward. And to my knowledge (unless Im wrong) Ranger seems to be the highest rank you can get. At what point do you decide to cap it off and stop letting people rack up redundant ammounts of XP....especially if the max acorns you can get per level is only 25? Yet the required XP per level keeps going up higher and higher, forcing people to grind longer and longer - or buy acorns. There doesnt seem to be any kind of incentive to keep leveling, once you reach Ranger. People can say what they want...but 25 acorns per level, especially when you get up in the 30's and 40's ISNT WORTH THE GRIND. 

Im already at level 31 and I keep asking myself  "why do I keep doing these races"?  o_O

Idk. I think it would be a better solution to either cap it off, somewhere OR lower the XP requirements and increase the acorn yield, per level. Wouldnt hurt to add some incentives to reach higher levels, too. Once you smash thru the ceiling, theres no reason to keep flying out into space...especailly when theres nothing there. 

Think about it...

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Re: VEEMEE - "Leveling" With You On Acorn Park

Aug 22, 2013

Preach.  I was level 25 the first week the place was released.  I was under the impression there were more xp based rewards.  Feel bad for the people I see buying acorns thinking they are accomplishing something.  I do like my nighttime space reward however.  Glad I didn't pay for the day version.

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 2 of 5 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 22, 2013
Suxs this space is free. Suxs for many whom paid for the apartment and a couple weeks later its free and night.
Ugh. Veemee. Give us better experience and or some bonus for us suckers. I mean ppl whom bought the daytime space.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 3 of 5 (227 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 22, 2013

i'm at a level 42 almost 43 and the xp is 3000 per level now. Really not practical to earn enough xp to get something like an RC Boat or Helicopter. It would take forever. It would be nice if they at least balanced the acorn rewards so they were higher. 

Message 4 of 5 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Aug 22, 2013

contact Veemee_alan via pm on forums here with your idea of how acorns an XP can be better balance. Don't just say it needs fixing give alan an idea of how to fix.

images.jpg

Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes