Sackboy
264 posts

Re: VEEMEE Spring Acorn Meadows Park and content! 2014-04-09

Apr 10, 2014

Soulycon wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

For anyone wondering you get a Giant easter egg basket LMO for completing 5 easter races.

Does it have to be all in one session, or can it be in or different days? 

It can be done on different days, not in a single session.

Yukihime photo 6145d113-e9a3-482e-b128-05a454641af5.jpg
Message 81 of 170 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Apr 10, 2014

You just need to complete ANY 5 Easter Races, NOT 5 different races.  A couple of these races seem bugged and either the next marker is missing or the time setting on a marker is MUCH too short, even with a speed boost LMO.

Posted Image

Message 82 of 170 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Apr 10, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

At any rate, there seems to be a "phantom" Easter Race Task in my instance. I have scoured the whole park (after running 3 successful Easter Task Races) to find this 4th Easter Race... and cannot find the start of it.. I believe I logged into AMP at about 3:30am Eastern time (7:30am GMT) if you want to see which Easter Race I have not been to find.

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

I had a similar thing happen while doing the Easter races last night, except all the races were invisible even though I had notices of new races. Smiley Indifferent

I tapped out the rewards yesterday except for the RC, assuming there is one, and I am very pleased with them. 

The Easter item kiosk suprisingly had really nice items, I really like the eggs with the bunny in them the most.

Great job on everything. Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 170 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

stevev363 wrote:

The Easter item kiosk suprisingly had really nice items, I really like the eggs with the bunny in them the most.

Great job on everything. Smiley Happy

If that's a bunny, it desperatly needs to go see a podiatrist, as it clearly has a bad case of the chicken feet. Smiley Wink

EDIT:  Oops I bet you meant the egg ornaments.  I thought you meant the Egg LMO. Smiley Happy

As for the glitched Easter Race Tasks, it alos happened to me, but leaving the space and coming back worked to fix them.  Also, like the Vampire Race Task, this is also a good way of resetting the Easter Race Tasks, as after a while you'll start getting normal tasks until you leave and come back.  Each time you enter it will always start with the Easter Race Tasks.

Also, for anyone having trouble not getting spotted by the Easter Bunny, just like the Vampire Race Task, you do not have to appraoch from behind.  Just use any LMO with the 1.5x speed boost, and get just outside the visual range of the Bunny (as shown in green) then the moment he moves and the green isnt in front of you, just run straight to him and he wont move again in time to catch you.  Works every time.

For those just having trouble locating the starting beacons for this race, they are in the exact same locations as the Vampire Race Task beacons were... in fact the races are all exactly the same as the ones for the Vampire Race Tasks, same starting points, same markers, and same locations where the Vampire would appear.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 84 of 170 (365 Views)
VEEMEE Developer
35 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Hey Guys, another update. We've fixed the issue regarding the missing race start point. All four Easter races should now be accessible. Thanks for your help on pointing this out. Smiley Happy

VEEMEE Graham
Twitter: @VEEEMEEE | Facebook: VEEMEE
Google+: VEEMEE | YouTube: VEEMEETV
Email: community@veemee.com | support@veemee.com

Message 85 of 170 (360 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Am I doing the Egg Hunt wrong? It says there's up to 3 eggs a day. I start the game and find one egg and then I'm only given the option to collect the egg and then quit and I can't move. If I go back to start another Egg Hunt it says "You have performed your actions for today".

On the races, I think all the gates are showing up, but I've noticed that a lot of them are far away after the bunny and usually behind something that you can't see.

Message 86 of 170 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Apr 10, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:

Am I doing the Egg Hunt wrong? It says there's up to 3 eggs a day. I start the game and find one egg and then I'm only given the option to collect the egg and then quit and I can't move. If I go back to start another Egg Hunt it says "You have performed your actions for today".

On the races, I think all the gates are showing up, but I've noticed that a lot of them are far away after the bunny and usually behind something that you can't see.

I get the same problem. After collecting the first egg, a message appears "You have found 20xp"  But there is no option to continue finding the remaining eggs, only the option to quit is given.

Message 87 of 170 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

I think there is bonus XP in only 1 of the 3 eggs. When you find the XP egg, you are done. If you are lucky, you find it in the 1st egg, and the game is over,  I think the XP in the special egg increases for each day in a row you play the game.

I am assuming that the 20 XP was found on the 2nd game play. From what I have seen, the day 1 egg prize starts at 10XP.

Posted Image

Message 88 of 170 (327 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Apr 10, 2014

For anyone curious as to what the LMO basket looks like (Much like I was)

Here it is.  It's a very neat basket, with eggs...  Thanks VEEMEE, you made me crave Easter eggs.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 89 of 170 (305 Views)
Sackboy
267 posts

Apr 11, 2014

I saw a couple of ppl mentioned the acorns they bought from the store were not showing up in their profile.  Just wanted to add that I think there is a problem with the easter egg hunt's acorn reward.  I am 99% sure I did not get the 5 acorns from day three's egg.  not sure about experience either; will watch more carefully tomorrow.  Anyone else notice a problem?  Still, I like hunting for the eggs, even more than the races.  The chance to find it on my own (without circle arrows) intrigues me.  Glitches happen, but the Meadows is still a wonderful place to relax, commune, and exercise (thumbs).

Sciotoan68
Message 90 of 170 (228 Views)
0 Likes