Sackboy
267 posts

Re: VEEMEE Spring Acorn Meadows Park and content! 2014-04-09

Apr 21, 2014

@ITCOB1 

I forgot to thank you at same time as Bunny in earlier post regarding the Bunny RC.  U both provided great information for my questions, so thx.  When you say reload the space or Home: do you mean leave & return or clearing/deleting? I have done the exit and return several times.  Even cleared the cache and returned to park b4 other areas. I have not deleted/reloaded Home on the XMB if that is what you mean.  I've more questions but I'll go to support threads for further information on those.

I sometimes don't recognize the difference between similar things.  Maintenance of PSN or Home in this instance.  I don't think my comment confused anyone (surely hope not).  Thanks for correcting me, I'll try to be more carelful. I may not retain everyting, but I learn a little more each day.

Sciotoan68
Message 161 of 170 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

By reload the space, I mean leave to a different private or public space. I usually go to my default private space, For many people that is the Harbour Apt.

By reload Home, I mean quit Home. Then restart Home in the main PS3 menu.

I never delete and reinstall Home. I rarely have a reason to clear my cache. However clearing your cache can solve some problems.

Posted Image

Message 162 of 170 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
267 posts

Apr 22, 2014

@ITCOB1 @goddessbunny42 

OB1, thanks for suggestions.  They just are not working for me Smiley Sad I will take advice not to reinstall Home on XMB.  Was trying to figure out if I should or not before I brought it up.

For All:  just saw all seasonal cars again, think I figured it out. (Does not apply to those who own all the companions).  I saw them when I arrived and immediately went to shop.  I exited store to msg someone then went back to shop.  They were gone.  I think there is a chance to see them before area completes the download with personal parameters.  Don't know if rent will work at all, guess if you see them it will.  So if you really want to try (Bunny), rush the shop upon arrival.  Good luck if you try. Smiley Wink

Sciotoan68
Message 163 of 170 (294 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
566 posts

Apr 22, 2014

Personally, I can't wait until they change it. Its becoming a dangerous place.

First, I was accosted by a radom Girl

Then I was attacked by a rival Ninja. Luckily his blade just went through my suit.

And just to add insult to injury, this Dude steals my Raisins!

Message 164 of 170 (283 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Apr 22, 2014

Lol.... Are you sure you weren't looking for a fight ninjato?

Message 165 of 170 (268 Views)
I Only Post Everything
566 posts

Apr 22, 2014

Lol. I wasn't but even if I was, thats no reason to steal a Mans Raisins.

Message 166 of 170 (257 Views)
Sackboy
267 posts

Apr 23, 2014

Hope this thread passed through a bunch of you.

I just did the Easter Egg Hunt and got 20XP. Man Happy So hopefully the increasing payout cycle is repaired.  If you have given up the hunt, come back and see what happens. I know 20 XP isn't much, but at least it's as much as some races.

for @goddessbunny42 : I'm still not getting anywhere with Easy Rider. Man Sad  Is your Bunny RC doing anyting with it yet? Any new info from Veemee?

Sciotoan68
Message 167 of 170 (214 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 24, 2014

Sciotoan68 wrote:

I just did the Easter Egg Hunt and got 20XP. Man Happy So hopefully the increasing payout cycle is repaired.  If you have given up the hunt, come back and see what happens. I know 20 XP isn't much, but at least it's as much as some races.

for @goddessbunny42 : I'm still not getting anywhere with Easy Rider. Man Sad  Is your Bunny RC doing anyting with it yet? Any new info from Veemee?

@Sciotoan68  - I have been checking my e-mail every day ... still no word from VEEMEE re: completed RC Bunny car tasks counting towards the Easy Rider challange.

However, I was able to earn Easy Rider by user my RC Shamrock car and actually driving (not picking up and running the car to certain checkpoints) all five courses. And I tell you, the frozen fountain is quite nice!

The soonest I hear word from my e-mail, I'll post an update in this thread. Smiley Very Happy

Message 168 of 170 (188 Views)
0 Likes
VEEMEE Developer
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Sciotoan68 wrote:

@Sciotoan68  - I have been checking my e-mail every day ... still no word from VEEMEE re: completed RC Bunny car tasks counting towards the Easy Rider challange.

However, I was able to earn Easy Rider by user my RC Shamrock car and actually driving (not picking up and running the car to certain checkpoints) all five courses. And I tell you, the frozen fountain is quite nice!

The soonest I hear word from my e-mail, I'll post an update in this thread. Smiley Very Happy

Hi GoddessBunny42, Sciotoan68

I've been informed by support that using the Bunny RC race should now fill the Easy Rider progress bar. Sorry for the inconvenience and the delayed response on this matter.

I would also like to point out that the Easter Egg hunt should now be giving the correct XP and Acorns for consecutive days. Thanks for all your patience on this matter Smiley Happy

Thanks!

VEEMEE Graham
Twitter: @VEEEMEEE | Facebook: VEEMEE
Google+: VEEMEE | YouTube: VEEMEETV
Email: community@veemee.com | support@veemee.com

Message 169 of 170 (162 Views)
Sackboy
267 posts

Apr 24, 2014

veemee_graham wrote:

Hi GoddessBunny42, Sciotoan68

I've been informed by support that using the Bunny RC race should now fill the Easy Rider progress bar. Sorry for the inconvenience and the delayed response on this matter.

I would also like to point out that the Easter Egg hunt should now be giving the correct XP and Acorns for consecutive days. Thanks for all your patience on this matter Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Thanks for note, Graham.  I tried just about time you posted and didn't work; but when I revisited the park, the task was already completed.  Delayed is better than not taken care of, so thanks for assistance.

Thx also for note about egg hunt.  Already noticed and posted about it, but verification is nice regardless.  Now, get back to work. Smiley Wink

Sciotoan68
Message 170 of 170 (142 Views)
0 Likes