Apr 08 2014
By: veemee_graham VEEMEE Developer 35 posts

VEEMEE Spring Acorn Meadows Park and content! 2014-04-09

[ Edited ]
169 replies 1650 views Edited Apr 8, 2014

Hey guys, here at VEEMEE we're really excited to show you some of the stuff we've got coming out this week. New Billabong, more Hot Deals, some Easter locomotions (with adorable bunny avatars that you'll be hopping mad to miss... i'm sorry, that one was burrowed from the internet) and to top it all off, The Spring Acorn Meadows Park! 

Acorn Meadows Park Spring
Spring has truly sprung in Acorn Meadows Park this week! Giant rabbits have remade the train tunnel more to their liking and a new, super-fast train can be found on the tracks. Sneak past watchful rabbits in the new Spring race task or check out some new Spring Acorn Meadows park exclusives including a cute RC Bunny Car and the new yellow Chick pedal boats. Finally, be sure to talk to the Golden Rabbit to begin a challenging Egg Hunt around the Park -- find the golden eggs to win XP! For those that take part in the egg hunt every day, there's also the chance to win some valuable Acorns. The more days in a row you play, the bigger the Acorn rewards get!

Easter Locomotions
This week VEEMEE release their Easter Locomotion items; a selection of Easter themed locomotions for your avatar to hop and roll around PlayStation®Home. Animal Avatar fans will surely enjoy the various Easter Rabbit avatars available, turning your avatar into an adorable bunny. Whilst fans of something a little more tongue in cheek will enjoy the humorous Rolling Giant Egg locomotion. There are also three bundles each containing two Easter rabbit avatars and a Giant Rolling Egg and a further fourth bundle containing all locomotions.

Billabong 2014
There are some amazing, brand-new Billabong items available this week!
Check out the stylish Black Lou Lou Jacket, the beautiful Multi Taken It Bandeau Top, or the casual Grays Harbor Tank Top which is available in Fiesta Fuchsia and Moonlight colourings. You can also accent your outfit with the Off Black Sol Searcher Fedora. You’re spoilt for choice this week with a massive array of completely new items for women.
Guys, try combining the Ghost Cruiser Crew Neck Shirt with the Vintage Fade Rexford Denim Jeans for that holiday look.
All items available individually and as part of male and female value bundles.

VEEMEE Half Price Hot Deals
VEEMEE presents the ninth week of their Half Price Hot Deals! Each week a selection of items will be slashed by at least 50% giving you the chance to pick up some super savings! This is the week of classics! VEEMEE are bringing back some real old school items and nothing screams retro more than the Superhero Madhouse, Electrokid and Savage Cosmos Arcade Cabinets. For your creature lovers out there, the Dragon and Tiger Heads and Tails bundles are also half price with the Smiley Yellow Suit and Head topping off the bill. Check out the Sales icon in the VEEMEE store each week for great deals; all AT LEAST 50% off!

VEEMEE Graham
Twitter: @VEEEMEEE | Facebook: VEEMEE
Google+: VEEMEE | YouTube: VEEMEETV
Email: community@veemee.com | support@veemee.com

Message 1 of 170 (1,650 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Re: VEEMEE Spring Acorn Meadows Park and content! 2014-04-09

Apr 8, 2014

Yay, Easter Acorn Park! So excited for this!

Thank you for the update @veemee_graham! =^)

Message 2 of 170 (1,628 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Apr 8, 2014

YAHOO !!!!!!  

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 3 of 170 (1,584 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2014

Kudos for using different music this time (gnome curling!) and the easter park looks great. I love how there's actually a new train this time, any new rewards from riding it?

I also like the sound of the egg hunt being a daily thing, hopefully there are some neat rewards with that too? Smiley Happy

Oh and it looks like it's finally time for me to pick up that smiley face outfit since it's on sale Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 170 (1,539 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Yaay easter bunnies ; )

Message 5 of 170 (1,516 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Apr 8, 2014

yeah, if it is possible, I too would like to know if there are any new rewards that involve doing things with the train/dog park/skate park/pond/etc. so that I know whether I should spend the acorns on it or hold off for later.   I'm not looking for exact details like "Ride Train for X minutes", just "there is/are a new reward that involves the train"

Message 6 of 170 (1,511 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2014

Awesome! I can't wait to see the new park and all the Easter stuff. The 50% off sale looks good too. I've thought about buying that smiley face costume, so now I think I will since it's half off. Smiley Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 170 (1,461 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Apr 8, 2014
Hope we get some bunny ears for our avatars!!! =)
Thanks Veemee!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 8 of 170 (1,447 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Wow, Graham. The Easter Park looks great. Good, old fashioned, fun.

VeeMee has really taken up the Sony Seasonal Event Slack. Artistic splendor.

Eggceptional !

Thank You Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 9 of 170 (1,417 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Apr 8, 2014
Message 10 of 170 (1,382 Views)