I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Re: Uproar Discussion

Oct 22, 2012

There is a Troika Surveillance Drone Companion for reaching level 30. There are also 2 wall hangings at level 28 (logos of the 2 gangs)

If you play through all the levels you will get enough unlock keys to unlock all weapons for free rather than having to buy them.

Every 100 kills will get you a small serum key.

Message 31 of 37 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Sure would be nice to try it, however I haven't been able to load it, the hdd just keeps spinning so after 10 minutes I just quit playstation and move onto something I can play.
Anyone else out there with this same issue?

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 32 of 37 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I do very often, I have to quit Home and retry to log into it multiple times sometimes just to get into the space. And even then sometimes the game wont even load up. I get tons of network erros while playing it as well. The issues really need to be fixed because it is extremely irritating.

Message 33 of 37 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Oct 24, 2012

So im taking it that the outfits in-game are not rewards and are not for puchase, Cause I would like to have the Hawaiian bandolier and body armor shirts along with the bandanna hand item and the cowboy hat outside of the game as a regular wardrobe item. 

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 34 of 37 (194 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
572 posts

Nov 5, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Hi all,

Additionally, please keep leaving us your feedback as we do read all your posts and want to improve Uproar in every way we can.

Kind regards,

Lockwood

Please let us use our own hair and shoes items once we reach certain levels (like they did in Peakvox Ninja).

Message 35 of 37 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Paystation_3 wrote:

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Hi all,

Additionally, please keep leaving us your feedback as we do read all your posts and want to improve Uproar in every way we can.

Kind regards,

Lockwood

Please let us use our own hair and shoes items once we reach certain levels (like they did in Peakvox Ninja).

Better yet, allow us to choose whether or not to wear hats. I don't know about anyone else, but I hate always looking like some wankster in those beanies. Smiley Indifferent

Also, REALLY look into allowing players to wear the Starter Clothes outside the game. You guys did it with Mercia, and it was a great way to freely advertise the game, while also making Home players happy with free items. You know how much people love free items.

Message 36 of 37 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
535 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Hi all,

Kind regards,

Lockwood

Better yet, allow us to choose whether or not to wear hats. I don't know about anyone else, but I hate always looking like some wankster in those beanies. Smiley Indifferent

Also, REALLY look into allowing players to wear the Starter Clothes outside the game. You guys did it with Mercia, and it was a great way to freely advertise the game, while also making Home players happy with free items. You know how much people love free items.

We're having a serious think about making this happen Smiley Happy

(See here: http://bit.ly/Xezcw8)

Message 37 of 37 (131 Views)
0 Likes