Highlighted
Oct 18 2012
By: c4spinn Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Uproar Arena do's & don'ts

3 replies 239 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

Don't log onto home and go straight to uproar, you'll be stuck on the loading screen 4ever i guess...it's the 2nd time it's happened to me...didnt feel like waiting another reload time after quiting home so I play something else. The Do's....well do play it, do press L1 to aim when shooting. I've said enuff already.

Message 1 of 4 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Re: Uproar Arena do's & don'ts

Oct 18, 2012

Uproar Update:

Hi all,

The PlayStation®Home servers appear to be struggling with the volume of players trying to get into Uproar at the moment - we're really sorry about this, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do right now Smiley Sad

We think things will settle down over the coming days, however, and Uproar will become a whole lot more playable for everyone. Thank you for the patience so far, we're looking forward to headshotting you in The Arena soon!

Additionally, please keep leaving us your feedback as we do read all your comments and want to improve Uproar in every way we can.

Kind regards,
Lockwood

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Oct 18, 2012

This game is fun untill you get in a game with 2 or 3 crybabies voice chatting.When i was playing yesterday i shot somebody and then i got called every name in the book.So i'll be done with this game untill the **bleep** babies get tired of it and quit playing.

Message 3 of 4 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I notice that I get stuck on the loading screen when the HDD wheel doesn't appear along with the WWW wheel. I've only gotten to play 7 times and I've kicked butt, getting over 10 kills in every game but I can no longer enter hope it gets fixed soon I'm enjoying it, I love taunting people and I will probably buy taunts once the game is stable
Message 4 of 4 (165 Views)
0 Likes