Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: *Updated 7-16-14* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jul 28, 2014

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

May, I really like that Scarlet Lake costume you posted. Do you know if it's still Inspectable and how much it is through Inspect?

Nice to see you back Hina, we missed you. I found the Scarlet Lake costume is still in store:

Costumes >> Female >> Alpha Protocol

AZ4 lists it's price as $2.49

Message 381 of 405 (1,098 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: *Updated 7-16-14* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jul 28, 2014

myalana wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

May, I really like that Scarlet Lake costume you posted. Do you know if it's still Inspectable and how much it is through Inspect?

Nice to see you back Hina, we missed you. I found the Scarlet Lake costume is still in store:

Costumes >> Female >> Alpha Protocol

AZ4 lists it's price as $2.49

Aaww, and I missed you and everyone else. Woman Happy Thank you, Mya. I'll be sure to check it out when I go on Home and pick it up if it's still there.  Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 382 of 405 (1,092 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Jul 31, 2014

Thank you Hina. I was trying to dig up some old gear for Mya's last PIP. I thought the look was something not seen on Home much despite the age of the content.

Thank you Mya for always being on top of all things wonderfully wearable. Smiley Happy

Two more weeks of being out of town and away from my PS3 to go.

Message 383 of 405 (1,014 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Aug 18, 2014

Here are the T2 pics you asked me to post, @myalana

Thank you again! I really appreciate it! Hope this helps!

All of these female T2 items were removed but are still available through player inspect.

T2: Judgment Day: The Terminator Glowing Eye

T2_Eye.jpg

Accessories>Glasses

T2: Judgment Day: Endoskeleton Hand

T2_Hand.jpg

Hands - It is seperate from the top

T2: Judgment Day: Endoskeleton Arm and shirt

T2_Top.jpg

Torso - Yellow shirt is attached 

There is also a T2 hoodie, a T2 t-shirt and a full body Sarah Connor miltary outfit which includes a cap with a ponytail, vest, combat trousers with boots and rounded sunglasses. You can purchase all of the full body outfit pieces seperately as well. AZ4 pics

*I have the sunglasses and will add a pic soon.

Message 384 of 405 (789 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 18, 2014

Nice Smiley Happy Thank you GreyNeo.

Message 385 of 405 (770 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Aug 18, 2014

Im not sure if this was mentioned yet, but that kelidoscope hair for the women isnt available for ourchase anymore when you try to inspect it, i wonder if that means its going to be in x7 soon.

Message 386 of 405 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 18, 2014

OG_KFC_ wrote:

Im not sure if this was mentioned yet, but that kelidoscope hair for the women isnt available for ourchase anymore when you try to inspect it, i wonder if that means its going to be in x7 soon.

Yeah it just may be. Ah well. Such is the case with many of the rare items. It's Sony's choice afterall and that one in particular, many will enjoy.

Message 387 of 405 (725 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Aug 22, 2014

OG_KFC_ wrote:

It was mentioned by Joystick Warrior that if the hair was brought back to the users who had it missing, it wouldn't be available for other people to Inspect it.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 388 of 405 (657 Views)
Sackboy
306 posts

Aug 22, 2014
I have pictures of it coming back and it being a reward then it became the original price of .49 for just under 3 days. It then went to "Not available" I got it just in time on my other account
Message 389 of 405 (643 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: *Updated 8-25-14* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2014

I haven't felt much like updating this lately, but here's one I don't believe many have seen. I'l show a second one from the same group, but most of you have already seen it I believe. Post us some pics of new items already will ya?

Observer Screenshot 7_01 AM 8_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Aviator Jacket & Blouse - Dots

*Unreleased

Observer Screenshot 7_02 AM 8_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Aviator Jacket & Blouse - Star

*Unreleased

Who has more of these? Yeah I know...you probably didn't see the "dots" one before Smiley Happy

Miss Hope (formulaHT017) published a nice showcase over at YPSH featuring inspect only clothing:

http://www.yourpshome.net/showcase/the-search-for-rare-and-removed-clothing-items.473/

Here's a couple more inspect only items from the aformentioned article.

145.jpg

SCE>Torso>Strapped Halter Top - Pink & Red

(EU only but available through inspect)

SCE>Legs>Shocking Stockings -Purple & Pink

*Unreleased

SCE>Strapped Halter Top -Blue

(EU only but available through inspect)

**Picture by formulaHT017**

Ummm more rare stuff in that above pic but I already mentioned it...try to keep up, huh?

Hell I'm terrible at trying to be a"Home model"...short attention span...I just wanna make dumb jokes and lapse into silly LMOs. Hope does a nice job however.

*Inspect Tip:

If you're too impatient to wait until someone is not busy to show you clothes, making silly threats about having "friends with CFW" and telling them they will get the person in question banned just makes one giggle. Why don't your friends with CFW get you these clothes then, hmmm? Smiley Very Happy I never needed it myself.

I have some more unreleased, removed, EU only, Irem, etc. etc to show, but I wish some others would post here as well. I'll try to finally update the OP soon and remove those items which have been added to stores.

Message 390 of 405 (567 Views)