Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: *Updated 3-27* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Apr 3, 2014

The female kaleidoscope hair and Male Bomb head items seem to be missing from everyone's wardrobes. There is a post in support about this. It might be a good idea to post there and keep an eye on the thread for any new information.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/If-you-re-missing-Player-Inspect-ite...

Message 321 of 405 (1,656 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: *Updated 3-27* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Apr 11, 2014

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
I personally never liked that hairstyle, but that's not cool that they removed something you payed for. They should of atleast refunded you.

I agree and for those like me who bought the tights and are now free in x7 as well.  If this is a free item here we should not have to pay for them and should be refunded. 

Message 322 of 405 (1,472 Views)
Sackboy
306 posts

Apr 11, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
I personally never liked that hairstyle, but that's not cool that they removed something you payed for. They should of atleast refunded you.

I agree and for those like me who bought the tights and are now free in x7 as well.  If this is a free item here we should not have to pay for them and should be refunded. 

I've had all 4 animated tights since beginning of June and now they're all free. That's pretty much to risk we take in buying these unreleased item early on. I don't however agree on the black praisley ones that were suppose to be limited time only like all E3 special store items are/were in the past and turn around sell them for FREE to basically everyone who has ps plus or above, that's just very unreasonable

Message 323 of 405 (1,455 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Apr 12, 2014

So, I was wondering if this topic is somewhat still active.

I'm interested in SOME of the items on the list and was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me buy the items I wanted,  from them...

Message 324 of 405 (1,408 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
398 posts

Apr 12, 2014
Be careful with the unreleased items. Some items have been removed from our inventories, like the kaleidoscope hair. Just a heads up, if you didn't already know.
#finfree
Message 325 of 405 (1,386 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: *Updated 4-12* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014
rawrrxsteffx3 wrote:

So, I was wondering if this topic is somewhat still active.

I'm interested in SOME of the items on the list and was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me buy the items I wanted,  from them...

Hello steff. Is it still active? Somewhat I guess. Some of the content I listed in this thread is no longer available through inspect and some has recently been added to stores. There is also a bit of content I haven't shown yet. Not because I'm holding it back, I just haven't had the ambition to:

*Hunt down the content through friends (I always hate going to them empty handed so I try to also find something new for them 1st).

*Take pics of and list the names of the content. If I'm given a picture from someone else I usally don't get a name so I must either look the item(s) up on alphazone4, or in the uncase of unreleased items that are a different color/variation, look in my own wardrobe and make note of the name so that I have the correct developer, wardrobe section, etc.

*Transfer the pics to a USB drive.

*Transfer the pics to my computer.

*Edit the pictures (lighten/crop).

*Create a reply (post the pics and type out the descriptions).

*Update the OP placing the pics in their respective areas. This also involves updating the OP title ("Updated on 4-20"....etc.) as well as updating the link and possibly checking/fixing some previous error I may have made with description or the section I placed a previous pic in.

The above can take 3-4 hours to complete which doesn't take into account the amount of time I spent searching for the items nor the money I spent to purchase them (many of which I buy even though I don't care for but so that I may share them with others. After I make a post of several new items, I typically get 3-4 Friend Requests from people asking to inspect them. I also will receive 1-2 Friend Requests which have no message and 3-4 friends will ask to see the items. This can amount to another 6-8 hours of showing clothes from one post.

I really enjoy sharing the items I find...it's why I made this thread in the 1st place. At times however I just can't keep up and I don't have the ambition to update or show as I once did. That's not to say I won't do it anymore, I'd just like to cut back and would love if some others would also post/share what they have found. A few friends have offered to do so in the past, perhaps I'll ask and make another post in this thread listing those who volunteer to do so. There is also the Home Inspection Trading Post thread for those who are looking for items from others. I just intended to list/picture the items here.

With all that being said, I had just a few pics already transferred which I hadn't posted yet. There's some more from friends and a bit more I own I'll try to get to when I'm feeling more ambitious/less ill.

Observer Screenshot 7_02 AM 3_29_2014.jpg

SCE>Legs>SCE>Legs>Mini Short and Knee High Boots - Purple

*Unreleased

Observer Screenshot 7_03 AM 3_29_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Huntress Garb - Plains

*Unreleased

Image20140325233630926.jpg

SCE>Accessories>Head>Married Status Symbol (female)

*EU only but available through inspect.

*Thanks to jahneice27 for the picture.

Message 326 of 405 (1,378 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: *Updated 4-12* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

As has been mentioned, the female Kaleidoscope hair has poofed from our wardrobes (we miss you whimsical kaleidoscope hair Smiley Sad). In recent weeks, some of  the previously unreleased or EU items have been added to Threads. Here's a list of what I've seen for sale in store thus far. Let me know what I've missed.

Image20140325233630926a.jpeg

le.jpeg

sk1.jpeg

sk2.jpeg

sk3.jpeg

sp1.jpeg

sp2.jpeg

sp3.jpeg

sp4.jpeg

kh.jpeg

Message 327 of 405 (1,321 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 12, 2014

myalana wrote:

As has been mentioned, the female Kaleidoscope hair has poofed from our wardrobes (we miss you whimsical kaleidoscope hair Smiley Sad). In recent weeks, some of  the previously unreleased or EU items have been added to Threads. Here's a list of what I've seen for sale in store thus far. Let me know what I've missed.

Spoiler
Image20140325233630926a.jpeg

Spoiler
le.jpeg

Spoiler
sk1.jpeg

Spoiler
sk2.jpeg

Spoiler
sk3.jpeg

Spoiler
sp1.jpeg

Spoiler
sp2.jpeg

Spoiler
sp3.jpeg

Spoiler
sp4.jpeg

Spoiler
kh.jpeg

It's almost as if someone saw your thread... realized these items would sell... blew the dust off of the file and started adding them to the store. Is that good, bad, or indifferent? I'm leaning towards chaotic good. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 328 of 405 (1,314 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Apr 12, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

myalana wrote:

It's almost as if someone saw your thread... realized these items would sell... blew the dust off of the file and started adding them to the store. Is that good, bad, or indifferent? I'm leaning towards chaotic good. Smiley Happy

I think it's a good thing Julian. More choices are always good and I and a few others who are willing to share can only get the items shown into so many hands. I just wonder why they weren't added to store long ago.

Also, if there are fewer clothes that are available through inspect only, I'll have more time on my hands to make dumb threads and cause mild mischief. Smiley Happy

Message 329 of 405 (1,309 Views)
Sackboy
283 posts

Apr 12, 2014

myalana wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

myalana wrote:

I think it's a good thing Julian. More choices are always good and I and a few others who are willing to share can only get the items shown into so many hands. I just wonder why they weren't added to store long ago.

Also, if there are fewer clothes that are available through inspect only, I'll have more time on my hands to make dumb threads and cause mild mischief. Smiley Happy

yes please Smiley Happy

-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 330 of 405 (1,307 Views)