Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3260 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 27, 2013

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:


My concern is will we actually be able to see our avatars. As with most if not all lmo's, the view does not change to where your avi goes in the animation.


This bares repeating a third time. I wish Tempest would address this issue.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 941 of 2,738 (863 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 27, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:


My concern is will we actually be able to see our avatars. As with most if not all lmo's, the view does not change to where your avi goes in the animation.


This bares repeating a third time. I wish Tempest would address this issue.


I'll ask the guy that made it later today.  I meant to ask him yesterday but got caught up in other tasks.

 

And yeah is shrinks all your clothes.  Also, no, it does not grow.  One way only at this time.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 942 of 2,738 (801 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/13/2009
Offline
175 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 27, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

September 26 Sneak Peek - SCEA Shrink Potion

sp.jpg


The Attack of the Little People thread make much sense.

 

oh wait. this was a ded project back to life? might be because of its limitations back then?


WWWOOOOOOOOWWW FINALLY THE SHRINK POSION... IVE BEING WAITING FOR THIS LIKE IT WAS 1ST ANNOUNCED BACK IN 2009/2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 943 of 2,738 (786 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 27, 2013

September 27 Sneak Peek - Lockwood Color Contacts

Colour_Changing_Contacts_684x384.png

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 944 of 2,738 (782 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 27, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:


My concern is will we actually be able to see our avatars. As with most if not all lmo's, the view does not change to where your avi goes in the animation.


This bares repeating a third time. I wish Tempest would address this issue.


I'll ask the guy that made it later today.  I meant to ask him yesterday but got caught up in other tasks.

 

And yeah is shrinks all your clothes.  Also, no, it does not grow.  One way only at this time.


Camera location stays where it was prior to shrinking. He wasn't able to resolve that without breaking everything.  So, he tried (he's in Home a lot and "gets it").

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 945 of 2,738 (778 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 27, 2013
Really excited for color changing contacts. I wear my LKWD lightning eyes so much they are almost default but Im interested in newer colors. Hopefully these will rock ^_^ yay!
Support Forums
Message 946 of 2,738 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5706 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 28, 2013

shrink potion? it really coming this time Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 947 of 2,738 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2356 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 30, 2013

The Shrink Potion: Introducing a brand new and improved way to look up someones skirt.

Tired of kneeling? Well with The Shrink Potion, sneaking a peak has never been so much easier. -This should be the items description.

Skype: Altyconnection
Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 948 of 2,738 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 30, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

The Shrink Potion: Introducing a brand new and improved way to look up someones skirt.

Tired of kneeling? Well with The Shrink Potion, sneaking a peak has never been so much easier. -This should be the items description.


The camera doesn't move with your character shrinking, It apparently stays the same level, as if you were normal level.

 

Message 949 of 2,738 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 30, 2013
^ Smiley Sad
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 950 of 2,738 (476 Views)
0 Likes