Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3315 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 6, 2013

No wonder they choose the female pic for the official poster.. Smiley Frustrated

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 791 of 2,738 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 6, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
That's a very very pretty man

The internet... where men are...  wait, what?

 

Anyway, yeah that's just the name of the entire set.


Really? Because according to Granzella, the sets for females are called Cat Style and the set for males are called Wolf Style.

 


According to the Item Submission Form from Granzella, yup! =)

 

Those tend to change though.  I'll fully bow to the Granzella video, though.  Good spot.


Is that red outfit really the male version?


Yes, it is, Jason. You don't care for the male outfit?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 792 of 2,738 (712 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
That's a very very pretty man

The internet... where men are...  wait, what?

 

Anyway, yeah that's just the name of the entire set.


Really? Because according to Granzella, the sets for females are called Cat Style and the set for males are called Wolf Style.

 


According to the Item Submission Form from Granzella, yup! =)

 

Those tend to change though.  I'll fully bow to the Granzella video, though.  Good spot.


Is that red outfit really the male version?


Yes, it is, Jason. You don't care for the male outfit?


I don't care for the color.  Granzella has been putting a lot of emphasis on the crotch area of all the mens outfits lately LOL.  It kind of reminds me of this outfit.....

 

GHGYD

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 793 of 2,738 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 6, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
That's a very very pretty man

The internet... where men are...  wait, what?

 

Anyway, yeah that's just the name of the entire set.


Really? Because according to Granzella, the sets for females are called Cat Style and the set for males are called Wolf Style.

 


According to the Item Submission Form from Granzella, yup! =)

 

Those tend to change though.  I'll fully bow to the Granzella video, though.  Good spot.


Is that red outfit really the male version?


Yes, it is, Jason. You don't care for the male outfit?


I don't care for the color.  Granzella has been putting a lot of emphasis on the crotch area of all the mens outfits lately LOL.  It kind of reminds me of this outfit.....

 

GHGYD



I don't see anything wrong with the outfits that the couple are wearing in that picture. I like them, and would love to wear them in Home for my female and male avatar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 794 of 2,738 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2013
Offline
307 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 7, 2013

Love the dresses to hinata .. you have great taste .. and thanks for the update tempest.Smiley Happy

Message 795 of 2,738 (647 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 7, 2013

aitocsavon wrote:

Love the dresses to hinata .. you have great taste .. and thanks for the update tempest.Smiley Happy


Thank you. Woman Embarassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 796 of 2,738 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5755 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 7, 2013
Gz cat style outfits are cute (not a fan of animal prints, but I like the rest) but the male wolf style...well...as with their male tanabata outfits, I'm glad I'm a woman :x

But OMG DANI MAGIC SPARKLES! Those are very pretty, take my credit card now please, Dani!

I'd like to see the female Diablo costumes that Tempest mentioned too!



Message 797 of 2,738 (586 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1870 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
That's a very very pretty man

The internet... where men are...  wait, what?

 

Anyway, yeah that's just the name of the entire set.


That outfit will definitely attract wolves guaranteed! Smiley Happy


Not to mention a few land sharks! Smiley Wink Fins to the Left!


Interesting choice of words..........Julian

 

"You're the only bait in town" doesn't seem to like what I want to be thoughSmiley Surprised

Message 798 of 2,738 (492 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
That's a very very pretty man

The internet... where men are...  wait, what?

 

Anyway, yeah that's just the name of the entire set.


Really? Because according to Granzella, the sets for females are called Cat Style and the set for males are called Wolf Style.

 


According to the Item Submission Form from Granzella, yup! =)

 

Those tend to change though.  I'll fully bow to the Granzella video, though.  Good spot.


Is that red outfit really the male version?


To be clear, though, there are multiple colors (5) of each as seen in the video.  XD

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 799 of 2,738 (473 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/04/2012
Offline
467 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 9, 2013

you have any updates for us yet ?  Smiley Happy

Message 800 of 2,738 (468 Views)
0 Likes