Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 17, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Tempest, While you guys were at E3 we here had a lot of discussions in multiple threads about Home and it's golden years on PS3 and the possiblity of Home in it's current state being app'd onto gaikai cloud PS4. Can you guys address these concerns someday soon?

We understand that Home will continue on PS3 but most of us would enjoy playing it on PS4 as we intend to buy PS4s.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that ignoring the concern will cause more arguments and continue to devide our community.  

Jers

Don't be surprised if we don't hear anything except stuff relating to new content from this point on Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 41 of 2,738 (2,259 Views)
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Jun 17, 2013

DL.JPG

Yay free item from DL! Wonder what it could be Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 2,738 (2,254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Ok Tempest. This is great that you're picking up where everything has left off...

In regards to new content though, a lot of us are pinching our pennies while we await more information about the longevity of Home. As Jers has pointed out there's been endless threads and they're not gonna go away. Will we get an answer?

The forums are only populated by a small minority of the userbase but what if the doomsdayers have an effect on the in-world users? Wouldn't it be better to give us an answer while times are good instead of when it gets to a point the damage is already done?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 43 of 2,738 (2,236 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Jun 17, 2013

@ Tempest_Fire

I got 3 words for ya...

Granzella

Kikai

Event

Message 44 of 2,738 (2,220 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 17, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Ok Tempest. This is great that you're picking up where everything has left off...

In regards to new content though, a lot of us are pinching our pennies while we await more information about the longevity of Home. As Jers has pointed out there's been endless threads and they're not gonna go away. Will we get an answer?

The forums are only populated by a small minority of the userbase but what if the doomsdayers have an effect on the in-world users? Wouldn't it be better to give us an answer while times are good instead of when it gets to a point the damage is already done?

The forums have been a way for us to give feedback on all things Home. This falls under that catagory. We have supported Home, The Home team and third party developers. Now we ask for the same support. It's that simple.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 45 of 2,738 (2,221 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Hello Tempest,

Since it seems you are taking over for Cade, I'd just like to give you notice that I will be hounding you now with the suggestion of reviving the old Central Plaza's as either clubs or personal spaces. Just figured I'd let you know. 

Sincerely,

TitusF

Smiley Very Happy

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 46 of 2,738 (2,189 Views)
Fender Bender
2695 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Thanks Paul.

Theres not really a need for the monthly request thread either really. We haven't seen anything there reproduced as an item or estate in months. Maybe there is some other way we can express things wanted?

Since you're on a roll.

The direction of that thread is on my mind as well, but fortunately it's mid-June and I have a couple of weeks to figure that out!

I think the Monthly suggestion thread has value. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 47 of 2,738 (2,186 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jun 17, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

@ Tempest_Fire

I got 3 words for ya...

Granzella

Kikai

Event

I'll meet you halfway, somewhere in Wednesday's update will be the word "Granzella".  Deal?

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 48 of 2,738 (2,177 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jun 17, 2013

TitusF wrote:

Hello Tempest,

Since it seems you are taking over for Cade, I'd just like to give you notice that I will be hounding you now with the suggestion of reviving the old Central Plaza's as either clubs or personal spaces. Just figured I'd let you know. 

Sincerely,

TitusF

Smiley Very Happy

Noted.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 49 of 2,738 (2,172 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

According to a tweet from Granzella on Twitter; It is still in QA & there is no set release date yet for the Kikai event.

https://twitter.com/granzella_inc

Quote: "QA is still underway so the release date hasn't been determined. We'll let you all know as soon as we get a go-ahead."

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 50 of 2,738 (2,161 Views)