Reply
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

I don't have a new item to tease today, because I just learned that (FOR SURE) Kikai will be available in NA this Wednesday.  I'll have something to talk about item-wise tomorrow, but today is Kikai's day.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 461 of 2,738 (685 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

I don't have a new item to tease today, because I just learned that (FOR SURE) Kikai will be available in NA this Wednesday.  I'll have something to talk about item-wise tomorrow, but today is Kikai's day.


Woot! *Does a happy dance* Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 462 of 2,738 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

Thx for the heads up tempest..appreciate that!...Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 463 of 2,738 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/10/2009
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

Thanks for the update Tempest.

Message 464 of 2,738 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/20/2008
Offline
3279 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

Are the wacky walk LMO's still coming?

 photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 465 of 2,738 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

I just hope the Kikai event isn't plagued with bugs like Kingdom of the Skies.....and minibots in Serenity Plaza.



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 466 of 2,738 (633 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I just hope the Kikai event isn't plagued with bugs like Kingdom of the Skies.....and minibots in Serenity Plaza.


*whispers*  <.<   >.>    What's Kikai?

Grindhead_Jim

Message 467 of 2,738 (601 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I just hope the Kikai event isn't plagued with bugs like Kingdom of the Skies.....and minibots in Serenity Plaza.


*whispers*  <.<   >.>    What's Kikai?


Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 468 of 2,738 (579 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 22, 2013

o_0  Nice.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 469 of 2,738 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

I don't have a new item to tease today, because I just learned that (FOR SURE) Kikai will be available in NA this Wednesday.  I'll have something to talk about item-wise tomorrow, but today is Kikai's day.


You joking???....Don't joke Tempest

Message 470 of 2,738 (510 Views)