Wastelander
412 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

As many of you have probably deduced, I’ll be taking over the weekly Home Update blog post.  I’ll be keeping its Wednesday slot, but I do recall that there was a concern by the community that posting on Wednesday wasn’t useful for you, because the content was already out, and as such the value of the post was reduced.

To combat that, we started posting content in the forums a bit earlier.  I intend to keep that up, and I’ll use this stickied thread to host these “mini-updates”.  I’m not sure how regularly I’ll be making posts here, but I’ll try to do it as often as I can, Monday through Friday.

Also, as a side note, as I work through this process I will not be posting polls on new weekly content.  Those polls may return, but for now please feel free to use this thread, or the weekly threads made from the Wednesday blog posts, to express your opinions on the content.

I don't how the forum behind the scenes work, but have you given it any thought to let the MVPs help you? Some of them can work the monthly suggestion's thread, others the polls, they can also help out with all the reports that are coming from Home. I'm sure some MVPs would love to.

Message 31 of 2,738 (2,765 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Regine__ wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

As many of you have probably deduced, I’ll be taking over the weekly Home Update blog post.  I’ll be keeping its Wednesday slot, but I do recall that there was a concern by the community that posting on Wednesday wasn’t useful for you, because the content was already out, and as such the value of the post was reduced.

To combat that, we started posting content in the forums a bit earlier.  I intend to keep that up, and I’ll use this stickied thread to host these “mini-updates”.  I’m not sure how regularly I’ll be making posts here, but I’ll try to do it as often as I can, Monday through Friday.

Also, as a side note, as I work through this process I will not be posting polls on new weekly content.  Those polls may return, but for now please feel free to use this thread, or the weekly threads made from the Wednesday blog posts, to express your opinions on the content.

I don't how the forum behind the scenes work, but have you given it any thought to let the MVPs help you? Some of them can work the monthly suggestion's thread, others the polls, they can also help out with all the reports that are coming from Home. I'm sure some MVPs would love to.

It's honestly not a concern of how much work it takes to get it done, but thanks for the feedback.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 32 of 2,738 (2,752 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Regine__ wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

That might be a good idea BUT as much as they might like to help, I'm not quite sure many other people would be too thrilled. There's already so much jousting going on between people right now pertaining Mvps , It might hinder more than help. Also, the mvp's have a lot to keep them busy as it is if they are participating as they had intended from the beginning. 

Message 33 of 2,738 (2,732 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 17, 2013

One request Tempest, could you please post a new reply everytime you do update the OP please? It helps mobile users to find out when new info gets posted thank you kindly if possible Robot Happy

Support Forums
Message 34 of 2,738 (2,719 Views)
MVP Support
14559 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Thanks for presenting the info about the new content we're going to have for this coming Wednesday. I give this a thumbs up. Smiley Very Happy

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 35 of 2,738 (2,697 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Thanks for keeping us updated Tempest, and looking at your signature gives me some hope that home is going to keep on, because why else would we need a managerSmiley Winkat more than one place

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 36 of 2,738 (2,691 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jun 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

One request Tempest, could you please post a new reply everytime you do update the OP please? It helps mobile users to find out when new info gets posted thank you kindly if possible Robot Happy

I plan to. No worries there!

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 37 of 2,738 (2,679 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Tempest, While you guys were at E3 we here had a lot of discussions in multiple threads about Home and it's golden years on PS3 and the possiblity of Home in it's current state being app'd onto gaikai cloud PS4. Can you guys address these concerns someday soon?

We understand that Home will continue on PS3 but most of us would enjoy playing it on PS4 as we intend to buy PS4s.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that ignoring the concern will cause more arguments and continue to divide our community.  

Jers

HomeStationMagazine
Message 38 of 2,738 (2,643 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Jun 17, 2013
-crosses fingers for Punk Princess stuff from GZ for NA this week-
Message 39 of 2,738 (2,698 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Would it be possible to separate suggestion threads into two types: one covering desired content, and the other covering user interface functionality?  I, for one, would welcome an open dialogue regarding the feasibility of feature implementation not related to content.   

Message 40 of 2,738 (2,627 Views)