Fender Bender
2280 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 10, 2013

Put it this way--I still don't know what is new in Home today after quickly looking here on lunch today. The blog isn't even updated yet. It's not a big deal, but it's far from convenient.....especially considering when and if I do go into Home later on, the "new and featured" section won't even show what is actually new. Bigger fish to fry, but I really can't see how this thread is better than a complete rundown on Mondays like it used to be. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 341 of 2,738 (502 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Message 342 of 2,738 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 10, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Put it this way--I still don't know what is new in Home today after quickly looking here on lunch today. The blog isn't even updated yet. It's not a big deal, but it's far from convenient.....especially considering when and if I do go into Home later on, the "new and featured" section won't even show what is actually new. Bigger fish to fry, but I really can't see how this thread is better than a complete rundown on Mondays like it used to be. 

BUT- The Message of the Day is already updated

Message 343 of 2,738 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Message 344 of 2,738 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Jul 10, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Are you gonna keep reposting the Kikai event as if its coming out next week?  Why not just remove the event until you get official word that it is coming out?  You do this every week and it makes no sense to do so, seriously!

I could.  It's not re-posting, per se.  It's just me leaving it there when I edit the OP.  The thought process being that I can't unannounce it since it's already out there.  So, I'm holding myself accountable (with the posted date of the Sneak Peek).  It's more of me owning up to the fact that we announced it and I owe it to the community to keep you informed of the progress, than it is to tease or tempt.

If people would rather me remove it and not mention it again until it's 100% ready to go, I can do that as well.  It's up to you guys.

Hi Tempest. Things are just fine as you have them. You should leave Kikai as "upcoming event".

Thanks for letting us know what will be coming soon.

Yes Paystation things are just fine!  He can even keep the post up and add this picture courtesy of the Taco Fam King LOL 

kikai.jpg

You take Home way too seriously Tsunade.

Tempest is only doing us a favor by posting previews here. Keep in mind that he could stop listing updates at any time.

Yes Kikai has been delayed due to technical issues, yes it is unfortunate, but crying about it won't solve a thing.

Message 345 of 2,738 (487 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jul 10, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

To be completely candid, when you got a rundown on Monday, it was never complete. For example: If I had posted info on Monday it would not have included KOTS or nDreams' Masquerade.  There's plenty more that wasn't confirmed on Monday that did come out today. 

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 346 of 2,738 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I'd really like to know the meaning of showing us the Audi EU apartment  this week in the update video? Are we getting Audi here in NA? And the Steampunk space as well? Smiley Indifferent

Message 347 of 2,738 (469 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 10, 2013
No stevev theres no way. Magnus just likes to tease us. Has been that way for months now.
Support Forums
Message 348 of 2,738 (447 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 10, 2013

The "Stuff has already been out" thing...

I don't see it. just take a look at 'Sneak Peek Archive - Stuff Already Released' spoiler tag.

LOOT RadioIO's the Music Party haven't been released. or not even confirm

Message 349 of 2,738 (440 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jul 10, 2013

al2009man wrote:

The "Stuff has already been out" thing...

I don't see it. just take a look at 'Sneak Peek Archive - Stuff Already Released' spoiler tag.

LOOT RadioIO's the Music Party haven't been released. or not even confirm

I'll check on that.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 350 of 2,738 (443 Views)
0 Likes