Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 10, 2013
This is a link to the EU weekly content update. Notice how organized and how everything is in one place. EASY TO SEE...EASY TO FIND. None of this having to flip thru 50 pages of crap to get the scoop on whats coming out.

Please go BACK to this!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/09/playstation-home-update-fly-over-the-kingdom-of-the-skies/
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 321 of 2,738 (511 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Jul 10, 2013

KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, KIKAI, WE WANT KIKAI NOW !!!

Message 322 of 2,738 (508 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Reported for spam. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 323 of 2,738 (503 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Jul 10, 2013

You call this spam ? lol on no if I were to start spamming the entire forum server would crash.

Right now I'm just getting a point across that alot of people including myself want the Kikai event in NA.

Me, my gf and a few of our friends have added funds to our accounts just for the event and untill the event comes we won't buy anything, no matter what. and I'm sure there are others out there doing the same thing.

Message 324 of 2,738 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Jul 10, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

You call this spam ? lol on no if I were to start spamming the entire forum server would crash.

Right now I'm just getting a point across that alot of people including myself want the Kikai event in NA.

Me, my gf and a few of our friends have added funds to our accounts just for the event and untill the event comes we won't buy anything, no matter what. and I'm sure there are others out there doing the same thing.

I am

Message 325 of 2,738 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 10, 2013

"You call this spam?"

Actually...yes, I do. Spamming, in one sense of the word, is repeatedly typing the same word over and over, flooding the chat log, thread, forum boards or tv screen. 

I seriously do report people for hitting L1 and spamming Hello, goodbye or any other L1 macro, over and over while on Home. Right after I put them on ignore. It's annoying. 

We get your enthusiasm. But it's not gonna make the event come any quicker. 

Message 326 of 2,738 (463 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 10, 2013

lol... online fighting is like messin with the sasquatch.. be careful

Message 327 of 2,738 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

July 9 Sneak Peek: nDreams Masquerade Ballroom and Clothing - Due out soon!

ballroomandcostomes.png

Update soon!  An there's plenty that I wasn't able to tease with the short week.  

so all the masks we got for christmas finally make sense Smiley Very Happy

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 328 of 2,738 (442 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Jul 10, 2013

@ Shadow-Runner

Oh I know it won't make the event come quicker.. but here is my main point..

1st they announced that the event would come after the E3 event, then they turned around and said that it would come July 3rd, then they turned around again and said that some issues were discoverd, not explaining in anyway what those issues were which they should have to put our minds to ease for at least a little while.. all they've been doing thus far is making up lame BS excuses and mind you this is the main NA home team doing this so they aren't only screwing over all the members of the community that want to see the event in this region, they're also screwing over Granzella, who worked their **bleep** off to make great events like kikai.

STOP WITH THE LAME BS EXCUSES !!

If there is a legitimate issue with the event, then come out and explain in some way what that issue is. For example "There's an issue with the event's store items not registering in the event stores". see ? simple.

Message 329 of 2,738 (434 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Yes. Things tend to get delayed and postponed on Home.

People complained when it took forever for Glittering Sands to finally come to NA.

People are STILL moaning over Neon Downtown not being here yet.

People complain when other regions get stuff first...and complain some more when it takes several months for it to finally hit NA servers.

This is not a new trend. People have been doing this for a long time now.

Ya know what I think? I think people complain too much. Especially when there are more pressing matters going on with Home, but all people want...is the latest, popular distraction.
Message 330 of 2,738 (416 Views)
0 Likes