VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 2, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

July 2 Sneak Peek: Lockwood's Fairytales Outfits - Due out soon (x7)!

RedRiding.png

This set also has an LMO with it (seen in the right side image).  There is also a male version.  VIP/x7 to start, wider release in a week.

Very interesting, that outfit looks rather nice, I'm just curious as to what Lockwood decided on for the male version.

I'm hoping the males are going to be getting a big, bad wolf outfit. Woman Wink

hopefully its not to furry and awkward.

Lockwood has a tendency to make very, ahem, "less than manly" clothes for guys.

Message 261 of 2,738 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Can we just have a new thread each week like before? One that shows everything new that is coming on NA update day. We now have this thread that is hard to follow with sneak peeks from various dates in the OP and follow-ups getting buried....and several other threads showing things that are coming from individual developers that are not being shown here.

It was much easier to see what was new for the week all in one quick visit.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 262 of 2,738 (621 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I would have prefered a darker version of the fairy tale and not the "thigh high stockings" **bleep** version
Message 263 of 2,738 (604 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Cool...."Little" Red Riding Hood looks like a **bleep** -__-

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 264 of 2,738 (578 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jul 2, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Can we just have a new thread each week like before? One that shows everything new that is coming on NA update day. We now have this thread that is hard to follow with sneak peeks from various dates in the OP and follow-ups getting buried....and several other threads showing things that are coming from individual developers that are not being shown here.

You get both.  Every Wednesday there's a blog post, it gets copied over here to the forums.  Al beat me to it and did it last week.  This is in addition to that thread.  It's an increase in optoins, not a reduction in choice.  So, yes, you can have that, and that never stopped, nor will it.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 265 of 2,738 (570 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

You get both.  Every Wednesday there's a blog post, it gets copied over here to the forums.  Al beat me to it and did it last week.  This is in addition to that thread.  It's an increase in optoins, not a reduction in choice.  So, yes, you can have that, and that never stopped, nor will it.

yeah ok then. I'll just check on Wednesdays after the update. No big deal.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 266 of 2,738 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I can do that again...if you like to Smiley Tongue

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 267 of 2,738 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 2, 2013

No Al, that's a bad Al!

Message 268 of 2,738 (537 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jul 2, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

yeah ok then. I'll just check on Wednesdays after the update. No big deal.

Well ....... thats a round about way of saying NO.   

Message 269 of 2,738 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

July 2 Sneak Peek: Lockwood's Fairytales Outfits - Due out soon (x7)!

RedRiding.png

This set also has an LMO with it (seen in the right side image).  There is also a male version.  VIP/x7 to start, wider release in a week.

Very interesting, that outfit looks rather nice, I'm just curious as to what Lockwood decided on for the male version.

That is the male version LOL

haha, I'm sure hoping not.

Also I did some digging and found an old picture Lockwood used as a draft for the outfits. So the male outfit should hopefully look something like this.

64885_10151249926040588_2088588933_n.jpg

Picture Link - https://www.facebook.com/LockwoodLKWD/photos_stream
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 270 of 2,738 (446 Views)