Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Aug 10, 2014
@pookie69696969 This is a public forum, you should probably edit your post to remove th e-mail address. There are already a few Vegas-inspired spaces, but you or your husband can add his suggestion to the monthly suggestion thread here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/August-2014-Suggestions-Thread/m-p/44129716#...

Message 2331 of 2,738 (1,127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1031 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2014

Tempest_Fire wrote:

As noted in my first paragraph, I was not in a position to release any information about this prior to Kristine's blog post.

Also, I understand how it impacted the community, but I hope you can also understand how appealing it is/was to see something that works well, and want to deliver that to a wider audience.

As for the "there was nothing on PS3" point of view, I can understand that as well.  However, this is the path that was taken, and the large majority of gamers who enjoy E3 on their PS3 have traditionally done it through the browser.

As for the opinion that we could have just done both... That's not entirely accurate.  Resources are most definitely not infinite.

I also want to state that I'm not saying this to imply that everyone should agree.  I'm saying it to answer the questions asked.

I hear Sony has a big press event on Tue at some big event called Gamescom, you might have been better off addressing the lack of information on the SCEA region getting or not getting that event, or are the resouces to small to bring a event already made to the SCEA region or address people asking about it?

We know the Home community is small in size and smaller than it used to be, but its also been very supporting to Sony and the platform itself for almost 6 years now, we are not asking for much, just a little bit of respect to be told whats going on, because right now its Sony that's killing Home by not giving the community that respect.

Message 2332 of 2,738 (1,068 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 10, 2014

@Tempest_Fire  

As stated by Gz in FB we are suppose to get the Bon Odori festival and another version of the defend Edo game this upcoming August 13th and there is a concern that I want to bring up to you.  The Home Challenges features a daily task called "Live by the Sword" that once the Edo space has been transfored cannot be completed.  There's also a fishing one called "Gone Fishing" not sure if that one is set up under the new space to show that task is completed (I guess we will see).

So in other words these tasks are something that cannot be completed while the Bon Odori festival is active.  Not sure this is something that has been taken into consideration yet, I just thought I would bring it up before the time comes as a "just in case"  So that these tasks can be switched out for other tasks that CAN be completed during this time.  Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 2333 of 2,738 (1,067 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Aug 11, 2014
I can say the Gone Fishing challenge can still be done, it's located near the corner near the entrance to spa area next to the blow dart game. Saw it in passing when I was in the EU region.

The Live by The Sword challenge, ehh...... Couldn't find it to save my life. Smiley Sad
Message 2334 of 2,738 (921 Views)
Home Developer
71 posts

Aug 11, 2014

This week JAM Games brings you the second half of their Strictly Sparkle Collection and one more for the ladies. In these sparkling outfits you will stand out on any crowded dance floor. Turn everyone’s heads as you dance the night away!

Let’s get the party started, shine bright like a diamond, sparkle with success and bring on the bling!

Strictly_Sparkle_02_684x384.jpg

Message 2335 of 2,738 (863 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 11, 2014

Grand_Viceroy wrote:
I can say the Gone Fishing challenge can still be done, it's located near the corner near the entrance to spa area next to the blow dart game. Saw it in passing when I was in the EU region.

The Live by The Sword challenge, ehh...... Couldn't find it to save my life. Smiley Sad

Yes Grand,  I know the fishing one is there, the question is:   Is it set up so that once you complete it the challenge will register as completed?  Were you able to complete the task in EU?  My concern is being that this is a whole different space that It may not be set up as the usual space so that when you do complete it, it will register as completed.  

The straw bundle is not there at all hun 

Message 2336 of 2,738 (809 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Aug 12, 2014

"This week's VOICES Sound Packs will have you frightening friends as an Assassin and creeping crowds out as the Necromancer! Found In the Engine Giant Store!"

Source: EGE's Facebook page

Message 2337 of 2,738 (634 Views)
MVP Support
9085 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2014

KANE-FIRE

Message 2338 of 2,738 (613 Views)
Survivor
1735 posts

Aug 12, 2014

Thanks for the VeeMee update, Kane.

The Summer Acorn Park, looks cool. 

Message 2339 of 2,738 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2431 posts

Aug 12, 2014
Can't wait for the summer Acorn Meadow Park, veemee. <3
Been loving the reskinned parks and content that Veemee has been coming out with. Smiley Happy
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 2340 of 2,738 (525 Views)
0 Likes