Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/02/2014
Offline
1767 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 11, 2014

Thanks for the update, Kane.

As much as I'm against their gift machine. (Only because you can't gift yourself.) It's nice to see them still interested in releasing content.

Though, I'd much prefer store content and not content from the machine.

Message 2191 of 2,738 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12949 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014

 

Press Release The cutest collection has arrived to Play Station Home! Pop and Asian inspired clothing will make you feel like a living doll! This week Kovok gets animal again […]

Press Release

Kawaii_Blog_1280x720

The cutest collection has arrived to Play Station Home! Pop and Asian inspired clothing will make you feel like a living doll!

Pigs_Promo_Blog_1280x720

This week Kovok gets animal again with another set of locomotions, the Ostrich and the Pig! Traveling at maximum speed never been so fun!




Message 2192 of 2,738 (610 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4712 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014
Aurora 1.85? So its not a myth? Smiley Surprised
Message 2193 of 2,738 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/21/2012
Offline
1473 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014


CMCSAVAGE wrote:

 

Press Release The cutest collection has arrived to Play Station Home! Pop and Asian inspired clothing will make you feel like a living doll! This week Kovok gets animal again […]

Press Release

Kawaii_Blog_1280x720

The cutest collection has arrived to Play Station Home! Pop and Asian inspired clothing will make you feel like a living doll!

Pigs_Promo_Blog_1280x720

This week Kovok gets animal again with another set of locomotions, the Ostrich and the Pig! Traveling at maximum speed never been so fun!





I am getting my Ostrich .............................. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

LOOK OUT I WILL BE ZIPPING BY ON MY BIG BIRD ....... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I have been asking for this forever and it's finally HERE!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!



If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 2194 of 2,738 (548 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/12/2011
Offline
903 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014
Oh heck yeah! I'm getting that Kawaii Kovok hair! I've been asking for hair like that for ages! You rock Kovok!
I'll probably end up buying the outfits all together they look so amazing! Thank you!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 2195 of 2,738 (519 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1464 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014

That skeleton in a bunny suit on the cupcake is pretty sweet (no pun intended). Is that pic of it proportionate in size next to the characters, @KOVOK_LTD ?

Message 2196 of 2,738 (506 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/16/2014
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014

Tarazuma wrote:

That skeleton in a bunny suit on the cupcake is pretty sweet (no pun intended). Is that pic of it proportionate in size next to the characters, @KOVOK_LTD ?


Thanks! 

This is the actual proportion Smiley Very Happy
cupcake.JPG

Message 2197 of 2,738 (484 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2009
Online
863 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014

I'm glad that someone decided to release a Kawaii bundle in NA, it's been long overdue.  Thank you, Kovok, i'll be checking those out.  Hopefully, there will be more to follow.  Also, the Lockwood/Delirious Squid Jumpstyle Dance Pack should be making its way to the store this week.  Picked it up in X7 Previews last week and really like it (jumpstyle fans will enjoy it).  Thanks, also, to CMC for sharing the info.

Message 2198 of 2,738 (483 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1464 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014

Awesome, thanks for the pic Kovok! Definitely going to buy that on Wed. Man Happy

Message 2199 of 2,738 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/20/2008
Offline
3279 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 14, 2014

KOVOK_LTD wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

That skeleton in a bunny suit on the cupcake is pretty sweet (no pun intended). Is that pic of it proportionate in size next to the characters, @KOVOK_LTD ?


Thanks! 

This is the actual proportion Smiley Very Happy
cupcake.JPG


is this a companion or no?

 photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 2200 of 2,738 (453 Views)
0 Likes