Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 11, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest, are we going to be getting the new Hed Kandi event that EU Home is getting today, http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/EU-Hed-Kandi-Es-Paradis-in-Ibiza-Rav...?

I've let folks know that we want it.  Obviously, these things aren't as simple as "Hey SCEE, fire over that code for that thing, yeah?". But we're interested from a Community standpoint.  

I can understand things like Hed Kandi being EU exclusive (it's a UK record label) but not game content for games with a NA release, and I especially can't understand stuff like this being release in EU first/only. Please let them know we want these LMOs, and everything else from ToyLogic including the Oshaberi (talking) Farm..ToyLogic is a JP company and was handled by SCEJ, so I'm not sure why you have to go through SCEE, but once again they get JP content first..Smiley Mad

Looks like to me, Japan got the better end of the deal. Japan had to earn these rewards, and didn't have to fork out cash for them. Instead, they're charging users who play the Europe home server. I'm not too upset over it, but I can understand why people would want this here. It's a nice space.

Message 821 of 2,738 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:
The location of a source/studio/dev/artist of that size has little to do with when and where a piece of content shows up first, particularly when it comes to games content. How likely it is to impact awareness of the product being marketed plays a much larger piece.  Sometimes, game developers or movie studios feel that the SCEA Home audience is already sufficiently aware of their product. Or at least to a degree that further awareness won't notably impact sales in this region.

But, your request is noted, and overall platform enjoyment is a factor that is always considered.

Thanks for the reply Tempest...that sheds some light on the game promotions, at least from the devs perspective, but what about the JP content like ToyLogic? Why did EU get that first this week, and will we be getting that here as well?

Message 822 of 2,738 (670 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Sep 11, 2013

September 11 Sneak Peek - Diablo III Item Updates

456.png

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 823 of 2,738 (649 Views)
Fender Bender
3358 posts

Sep 11, 2013

That looks pretty epic Smiley Surprised thanks for the image Tempest.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 824 of 2,738 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

September 11 Sneak Peek - Diablo III Item Updates

456.png

Nice to see content like this. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Message 825 of 2,738 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Sep 11, 2013
Keep the game content coming.
Message 826 of 2,738 (600 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Sep 11, 2013
Awww now thats just awesome Smiley Happy
Message 827 of 2,738 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 12, 2013
For 2 to 3 years Europe home never got everything from N/A and that was very frustrating for me. I use have drop $60 to $70 for a simple $50 card to buy stuff on home or store. I use order a lot games from US at one time because there were genially a lot cheaper from where I’m at. This was same for buying stuff from my region home for simple t-shirt I had pay around $1:20 witch really suck if you ask me. But one thing I did manage to like was UK home did manage give away a lot more free items so now and then I would spend little money. My issue with N/A is pricing has gotten little crazy in last 14 to 18 mouths. Lockwood starts it with transformer costume and now Ndreams doing it with their dance moves. Home should try target the gamers who avoid home because of the drama it bring with it. Dead Island was good example of getting gamers on to home by giving free DLC for game and kilzone 3 did as well. Why ant there events like that because for me being pro gamer and active clan member many of our members hate home saying its full drama and middle age men who out start drama and fake people. So my point being home start out good friendly spot but now it’s just turn weekly money making with few freebies now and then. Other thing few people talk about games not getting a lot on home how about Sony pictures they brought out few awesome movies and in N/A there was zero rewards and why Sony UK releasing sell stuff that not coming out in N/A? I not trying start or have go at Sony I love there console and TV’s and even there movies, I even had Walkman when I was teenager in school. It’s something been on my mind that all.
Message 828 of 2,738 (473 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Sep 12, 2013

September 12 Sneak Peek - More Drop Science

Drop_Science_New_250913_684x384.jpg

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 829 of 2,738 (442 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 12, 2013
^ Nooo...please make it stop Smiley Sad Even Avakin makes my stomach churn less than this (´Д` )
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 830 of 2,738 (770 Views)