4738 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 3, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
I just thought it was a clever chant Smiley Tongue

Clever chant...where did you think of that? Smiley Tongue

It's pathetic, they'll sit back and feed you utter crap, fill the nice spaces like the Adventure Distrcit with humungous advertising and crap games like Ribbie (w.tf is that all about??). It's week after week and then when it comes to stuff people actually want they don't want to hear it.

Sorry Tempest but what happened to forced spawning being gone when E3 leaves? What happened to us getting KIKAI event on the 3rd of July????? Everything that is fed to us is crap and a lie. No wonder people act the way they do around here sometimes.

Wasn't aware that force spawn wasn't removed.  I'll go check on that now.

As for Kikai; Honestly the goal was an earlier date, but the QA team didn't pass this event for SCEA. I'd love to have come in here and chatted with folks about how the event is going, and see the cool conversations people are having about the fun that t hey are having in the event, but that's simply not the case on this one, sorry.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 291 of 2,738 (845 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jul 3, 2013

i played in EU , it's alot of fun and has some cool rewards . please TF , light a fire under QnA's butts , get this here asap ! 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 292 of 2,738 (833 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

It's pathetic, they'll sit back and feed you utter crap, fill the nice spaces like the Adventure Distrcit with humungous advertising and crap games like Ribbie (w.tf is that all about??). It's week after week and then when it comes to stuff people actually want they don't want to hear it.

Sorry Tempest but what happened to forced spawning being gone when E3 leaves? What happened to us getting KIKAI event on the 3rd of July????? Everything that is fed to us is crap and a lie. No wonder people act the way they do around here sometimes.

As for Kikai; Honestly the goal was an earlier date, but the QA team didn't pass this event for SCEA. I'd love to have come in here and chatted with folks about how the event is going, and see the cool conversations people are having about the fun that t hey are having in the event, but that's simply not the case on this one, sorry.

I really appreciate you taking the time to give me an answer but I know I'm not the only one now thinking that NA probably won't get this event at all now.

It's sad really and it seems that there's always something that 'goes wrong' with Granzella stuff. Makes you actually wonder if it's really them that's making the transition of their stuff to the NA servers so difficult. I mean EU does alright and they have to translate literally everything into multiple languages but they seem to do ok.

The forced spawning is one of my pet peeves, I was really looking forward to seeing the end of it Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 293 of 2,738 (832 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jul 3, 2013

July 3 Sneak Peek: LOOT RadioIO - Due out soon!

RadioIO_Tease_poster384x684.png

PS - I wont be around much from now until Monday the 8th due to the US holiday.  See you all next week!

Tempest_Fire
Message 294 of 2,738 (782 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Are the items in the E3 store gone for good now or will they reappear in the Nav Stores? I missed an item I forgot to check out yesterday. My bad.

Message 295 of 2,738 (774 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Jul 3, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

July 2 Sneak Peek: Lockwood's Fairytales Outfits - Due out soon (x7)!

RedRiding.png

This set also has an LMO with it (seen in the right side image).  There is also a male version.  VIP/x7 to start, wider release in a week.

Very interesting, that outfit looks rather nice, I'm just curious as to what Lockwood decided on for the male version.

That is the male version LOL

haha, I'm sure hoping not.

Also I did some digging and found an old picture Lockwood used as a draft for the outfits. So the male outfit should hopefully look something like this.

64885_10151249926040588_2088588933_n.jpg

Picture Link - https://www.facebook.com/LockwoodLKWD/photos_stream

oh thats right, THAT was the wolf outfit. Smiley Sad

I quite honestly like the draft of the wolf outfit in that picture, it's more casual and unique looking and is also much more preferred than some cheesy/silly looking full body outfit in my opinion.(Which I think we have enough of)

It's all a matter of opinion though, we all like different things.

it just looks like a German furry guy to me. Smiley Very Happy

Message 296 of 2,738 (768 Views)
0 Likes
4738 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

I really appreciate you taking the time to give me an answer but I know I'm not the only one now thinking that NA probably won't get this event at all now.

It's sad really and it seems that there's always something that 'goes wrong' with Granzella stuff. Makes you actually wonder if it's really them that's making the transition of their stuff to the NA servers so difficult. I mean EU does alright and they have to translate literally everything into multiple languages but they seem to do ok.

The forced spawning is one of my pet peeves, I was really looking forward to seeing the end of it Smiley Sad

Forced spawn should be removed within the hour.  You should be directed to nav at that point. Thanks for pointing this out.

Tempest_Fire
Message 297 of 2,738 (748 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

As many of you have probably deduced, I’ll be taking over the weekly Home Update blog post.  I’ll be keeping its Wednesday slot, but I do recall that there was a concern by the community that posting on Wednesday wasn’t useful for you, because the content was already out, and as such the value of the post was reduced.

To combat that, we started posting content in the forums a bit earlier.  I intend to keep that up, and I’ll use this stickied thread to host these “mini-updates”.  I’m not sure how regularly I’ll be making posts here, but I’ll try to do it as often as I can, Monday through Friday.

Also, as a side note, as I work through this process I will not be posting polls on new weekly content.  Those polls may return, but for now please feel free to use this thread, or the weekly threads made from the Wednesday blog posts, to express your opinions on the content.

Tempest_Fire

I was wondering if you might be able to put up monthly suggestion thread too, Like Glasswalls did, or Ask him to Change the OP to Playstation HOME suggestions, or something similar to Cut Down on Clutter and Keep one of Glasswalls Posts up maybe... Plus a way to still get suggestions in a fairly orginized way by the general public of HOME. 

Photobucket
Message 298 of 2,738 (552 Views)
0 Likes
4738 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Patchex wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

As many of you have probably deduced, I’ll be taking over the weekly Home Update blog post.  I’ll be keeping its Wednesday slot, but I do recall that there was a concern by the community that posting on Wednesday wasn’t useful for you, because the content was already out, and as such the value of the post was reduced.

To combat that, we started posting content in the forums a bit earlier.  I intend to keep that up, and I’ll use this stickied thread to host these “mini-updates”.  I’m not sure how regularly I’ll be making posts here, but I’ll try to do it as often as I can, Monday through Friday.

Also, as a side note, as I work through this process I will not be posting polls on new weekly content.  Those polls may return, but for now please feel free to use this thread, or the weekly threads made from the Wednesday blog posts, to express your opinions on the content.

Tempest_Fire

I was wondering if you might be able to put up monthly suggestion thread too, Like Glasswalls did, or Ask him to Change the OP to Playstation HOME suggestions, or something similar to Cut Down on Clutter and Keep one of Glasswalls Posts up maybe... Plus a way to still get suggestions in a fairly orginized way by the general public of HOME. 

Done.  Was just late.  

Tempest_Fire
Message 299 of 2,738 (498 Views)
0 Likes
4738 posts

Jul 8, 2013

July 8 Sneak Peek: Lockwood Screen Sirens - Due out soon!

ScreenSirenGoldSilverBlue_100713_684x384.JPG

Hope your weekend was a blast.  These outfits are due for the Lockwood Gift machine this Wednesday.  Be on the lookout for these darlings of he silver screen!

Tempest_Fire
Message 300 of 2,738 (453 Views)