Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 14, 2013
Really? Oops sorry then guess I was off by a buck I couldve swore it said $5.99 - my apologies
Support Forums
Message 1161 of 2,738 (874 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2011
Offline
412 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2013

lol, maybe it was $5.99 at first, but apparently nDreams saw the responses, and remembered the "Price Goughing" thread, and so lowered it quickly before we signed on. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1162 of 2,738 (861 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4521 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 14, 2013

Regine__ wrote:

lol, maybe it was $5.99 at first, but apparently nDreams saw the responses, and remembered the "Price Goughing" thread, and so lowered it quickly before we signed on. Smiley Very Happy


Except even $4 by comparrison is still way to high when that can stil buy you a game/app/dlc with many times more development cost and likely get much more use than a single item in Home.  I don't blame them necessarily for feeling they have to charge that to get a decent ROI, but its not sustainable to charge so much simply to make up for a shrinking user base, as its prices like this that likely help cause the base to shrink even more.  The only reasonable solution for everyone is for Sony to build up the user base of potential buyers.

 

 

 

 

 


Lissa_Fett wrote:

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Maybe we need to get a bunch of avi together and see how many can fit on the top of one lol. Like they used to do with Volkswagens in the 60s. Smiley Happy

You can count me in!


Me too... but be prepared to eat some pillows!

 

 

 

 

 

*POW!*

 

 

'Total Victory'

 

 

 

OK... I may have to get the lion bed after all Smiley Wink

 

 

 

 

 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1163 of 2,738 (834 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2010
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 14, 2013
Ha ha D...you sold yourself on that bed! Smiley Tongue
Message 1164 of 2,738 (814 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3093 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 15, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
Ha ha D...you sold yourself on that bed! Smiley Tongue

How much did he sell himself for?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 1165 of 2,738 (779 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013
He's priceless Smiley Tongue

*Points to OP* Oh look, shiny new stuff!



Message 1166 of 2,738 (746 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 18, 2013

November 18 Sneak Peek - Atom Republic Movie Dances

MovieDances_bg_1280x440.jpg

 

Back.  THANKS to the community for keeping this ball rolling while I was out.  Much love.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 1167 of 2,738 (541 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4521 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 18, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Back.  THANKS to the community for keeping this ball rolling while I was out.  Much love.

Welcome 'Home' Tempest!  I heard the PS4 rollout was a huge success, congrats, but I'm glad you are back to help us all better understand the future of Home and hopefully have some good news for us all here, even if it is just possible new improvements to item management.  Smiley Happy

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1168 of 2,738 (519 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14359 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 18, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

November 18 Sneak Peek - Atom Republic Movie Dances

MovieDances_bg_1280x440.jpg

 

Back.  THANKS to the community for keeping this ball rolling while I was out.  Much love.


It's good for you to be back, Tempest. Looks like the Movie Dance from Atom Republic is sure interesting to buy.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 1169 of 2,738 (515 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Nov 18, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Back.  THANKS to the community for keeping this ball rolling while I was out.  Much love.

Welcome 'Home' Tempest!  I heard the PS4 rollout was a huge success, congrats, but I'm glad you are back to help us all better understand the future of Home and hopefully have some good news for us all here, even if it is just possible new improvements to item management.  Smiley Happy


Thanks.  New info on less-market-y stuff soon(tm).

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 1170 of 2,738 (513 Views)