Reply
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 10, 2013

September 10 Sneak Peek - VEEMEE Element Line

Element_Batch001_BeaumontMulti_256x368.jpg

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 811 of 2,738 (789 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4466 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 10, 2013

Is the Puppeteer content coming to the US as well?

Message 812 of 2,738 (782 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4689 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 10, 2013
Does the element line come along with the skatepark update EU is getting at acorn meadows?
Message 813 of 2,738 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 10, 2013
element!!!! awwww yeeeuh! finally a brand i can get behind again not bad says this former skater
Support Forums
Message 814 of 2,738 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 11, 2013

Tempest, are we going to be getting the new Hed Kandi event that EU Home is getting today, http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/EU-Hed-Kandi-Es-Paradis-in-Ibiza-Rav...?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 815 of 2,738 (545 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest, are we going to be getting the new Hed Kandi event that EU Home is getting today, http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/EU-Hed-Kandi-Es-Paradis-in-Ibiza-Rav...?


I've let folks know that we want it.  Obviously, these things aren't as simple as "Hey SCEE, fire over that code for that thing, yeah?". But we're interested from a Community standpoint.  

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 816 of 2,738 (506 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 11, 2013

Thanks for the info, Paul.

Cat Happy

Message 817 of 2,738 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 11, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest, are we going to be getting the new Hed Kandi event that EU Home is getting today, http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/EU-Hed-Kandi-Es-Paradis-in-Ibiza-Rav...?


I've let folks know that we want it.  Obviously, these things aren't as simple as "Hey SCEE, fire over that code for that thing, yeah?". But we're interested from a Community standpoint.  


What about "Hey Diablo III contents isn't enought lets bring more games over to Home" or something like that LOL

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 818 of 2,738 (474 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1464 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Tempest, are we going to be getting the new Hed Kandi event that EU Home is getting today, http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/EU-Hed-Kandi-Es-Paradis-in-Ibiza-Rav...?


I've let folks know that we want it.  Obviously, these things aren't as simple as "Hey SCEE, fire over that code for that thing, yeah?". But we're interested from a Community standpoint.  


 

 

 

I can understand things like Hed Kandi being EU exclusive (it's a UK record label) but not game content for games with a NA release, and I especially can't understand stuff like this being release in EU first/only. Please let them know we want these LMOs, and everything else from ToyLogic including the Oshaberi (talking) Farm..ToyLogic is a JP company and was handled by SCEJ, so I'm not sure why you have to go through SCEE, but once again they get JP content first..Smiley Mad

Message 819 of 2,738 (453 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Sep 11, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:
I can understand things like Hed Kandi being EU exclusive (it's a UK record label) but not game content for games with a NA release, and I especially can't understand stuff like this being release in EU first/only. 

The location of a source/studio/dev/artist of that size has little to do with when and where a piece of content shows up first, particularly when it comes to games content. How likely it is to impact awareness of the product being marketed plays a much larger piece.  Sometimes, game developers or movie studios feel that the SCEA Home audience is already sufficiently aware of their product. Or at least to a degree that further awareness won't notably impact sales in this region.

 

But, your request is noted, and overall platform enjoyment is a factor that is always considered.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 820 of 2,738 (731 Views)