Reply
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12467 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

I hope muggings don't increase because of this.

Message 241 of 2,738 (796 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/19/2010
Offline
222 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

lol CMC Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 242 of 2,738 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 243 of 2,738 (763 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 

Message 244 of 2,738 (754 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2011
Offline
940 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.

Message 245 of 2,738 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.


The Edo space and Southern Hideaway have a rotating day and night cycle, don't they?

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 246 of 2,738 (742 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2011
Offline
940 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.


The Edo space and Southern Hideaway have a rotating day and night cycle, don't they?


Yeah, only those 2. The others are user controlled.

Message 247 of 2,738 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.


The Edo space and Southern Hideaway have a rotating day and night cycle, don't they?


Yeah, only those 2. The others are user controlled.


Possible memory issue then maybe? I know that Granzella really seem to like the day and night cycle option. so there's probably a reason why not.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 248 of 2,738 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/02/2013
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013
Acorn Meadows Park at night will be awesome!
Message 249 of 2,738 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 1, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

June 28 Sneak Peek: VEEMEE's Acorn Park 4th of July Celebration

VeemeePark_Batch003_E_2013-07-03_684x384.jpg

 

See you guys next week!


Fireworks at the park that will be good to see. 

Message 250 of 2,738 (584 Views)
0 Likes