6169 posts

Re: Up coming goodies or out already. Ps Home

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Are you asking if these are coming things or already out?

Anyway I am looking forward to the segway, been asking for one for about 4 years LOL...

I am saying some might be out already. Thanks poster..lol

I think what people are trying to tell you is that some of what you posted is old news, they could have been a little more diplomatic about it... So remember to check through Tempest Fires Upcoming content to see what is already posted, probably like the last five pages will have the most current content being released. That way you are informed and people with low tolerance won't get an itch.

Thats me for ya. A day late and a dollar short. Well its new to me. I am sure some folks will find it useful. Thanks fellow poster. I get your meaning..I am sorry to the low tolerance folks who get mad easy..Happy Labor day to those folks.

I'm sure you didn't know,

I myself was waiting for the new update like old times, then I just happened to check the one that was already out and new content is being fed in bits and pieces.

If you have any other questions or not sure of what's what, ask any of the MVPs' or even a moderator via pm.

BannerFans.com
Message 11 of 16 (228 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5407 posts

Aug 27, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Are you asking if these are coming things or already out?

Anyway I am looking forward to the segway, been asking for one for about 4 years LOL...

I am saying some might be out already. Thanks poster..lol

I think what people are trying to tell you is that some of what you posted is old news, they could have been a little more diplomatic about it... So remember to check through Tempest Fires Upcoming content to see what is already posted, probably like the last five pages will have the most current content being released. That way you are informed and people with low tolerance won't get an itch.

This is actually some really good advice ^^

I'm sure we appreciate the effort Sweet, but as had been said, some of it has no relevance to Home or is old news.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 12 of 16 (207 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 28, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I'm sure you didn't know,

I myself was waiting for the new update like old times, then I just happened to check the one that was already out and new content is being fed in bits and pieces.

If you have any other questions or not sure of what's what, ask any of the MVPs' or even a moderator via pm.

Or me...you can PM me and I'll tell you what's what. :smileywink:

Message 13 of 16 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Aug 28, 2013
Thanks Sweet this is alot easier to follow.
Message 14 of 16 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6758 posts

Aug 28, 2013

GM0530 wrote:
Thanks Sweet this is alot easier to follow.
I thought so also. Its hard to read that other post. Thanks
Message 15 of 16 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6477 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Thats me for ya. A day late and a dollar short. Well its new to me. I am sure some folks will find it useful. Thanks fellow poster. I get your meaning..I am sorry to the low tolerance folks who get mad easy..Happy Labor day to those folks.

:smileysurprised:

Message 16 of 16 (104 Views)
0 Likes