I Only Post Everything
676 posts

Re: Unwanted Gifts from Gift Machine

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

ladybug17 wrote:

Although it might seem tacky, I think a "regift" option would be cool, too. Don't want the item? Click "regift" to friend of your choosing! Then the tokens wouldn't be "wasted". And someone who might really, really want the item will truly enjoy it, especially if they don't have extra money for Home items themselves.

Cool idea. Perhaps they would add a confirmation with 3 options: Accept, reject, or regift?

Another idea would be a "trade" option. If you spend just a few minutes in the Lkwd gift shop, it seems 90% of the people who want to trade are scammers (don't gift back), this would weed them out quickly.

Message 31 of 44 (287 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
735 posts

Sep 5, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

ladybug17 wrote:

Although it might seem tacky, I think a "regift" option would be cool, too. Don't want the item? Click "regift" to friend of your choosing! Then the tokens wouldn't be "wasted". And someone who might really, really want the item will truly enjoy it, especially if they don't have extra money for Home items themselves.

Cool idea. Perhaps they would add a confirmation with 3 options: Accept, reject, or regift?

Another idea would be a "trade" option. If you spend just a few minutes in the Lkwd gift shop, it seems 90% of the people who want to trade are scammers (don't gift back), this would weed them out quickly.

I like to trade often with friends for equivalent items, so yeah trading option would be awesome too! Something like, first person clicks "trade" option, and choose the gift, and second person can't accept the gift until u have enough tokens and click to send the same item to the person, then you get the item.

Message 32 of 44 (276 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 6, 2013

I like giving and getting stuff, even if I don't use something every day ^_^. You should be glad you have good friends. You could always do what I did and make more than one account so that all your accounts get some love Smiley Happy

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 33 of 44 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

Hhahah good one Ralahinn. no i love my friends. i do. i talk to each and everyone everyday. send them gifts. see them daily. i have good friends and ii cherish that. i just dont like the spaces so far. thats all. too many on my list already. people seem to only read the points that seem controversial. i just want to know how to delete some **bleep** spaces...sue me. not you ralahinn, just those in general that arent getting my topic here but picking out the bones for their own dumb **bleep** purposes. trying to get personal in a **bleep** way is not cool....remind me of Trolls..**bleep** shark trolls waiting for anyone to slip...go watch a movie or mow your **bleep** lawns already... anyway. yah. i got a few other accounts. but as usual i cant remember the passwords. lol. 

Edited for evading the word filter

Meems
Message 34 of 44 (244 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 6, 2013

That is why, I hope that Home team can do as someone suggested and give us a" good will" . They could give us a 72 hour time period to change our mind then, let it go into a shop or let us decides who is to get it. There are some things I have that I know I will never use, because I either bought it by mistake or got something better. May be we can " sell it back" to a shop to get some of our money back if we are not happy with it( I don't expect full  refund, because it is used, but I would like some kind of refund).

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 35 of 44 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 6, 2013
Dam if i could just delete 3 quarters of my stuff so i could load on the same day' i'd be happy...over exagerating of course. but yah if not able for sharing or giving away. at least let me dump this stuff. I hate all my mistakes staring me in the eyes everyday... delete option for spaces, gift shop stuff, and all invent/ward/furn. sony wont make money for sharing. so i'm sure thats out. but dam why cant we delete.
Meems
Message 36 of 44 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3279 posts

Sep 6, 2013

LOL Meem wasnt this a topic we brought up at X7 earlier,  i also remebered that a update was happening and 2 seconds later i was kicked off Home..talk about timing eh lol

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 37 of 44 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 6, 2013
Cause of in case of accidental deletions. The better solution on that is a deep deep storage for unwanted items. I would rather see that then a deletion. I would love the deep storage like that to be able help w hiding the items so it skips those in that storage and you l8ad faster.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 38 of 44 (187 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Sep 6, 2013

I feel you. I'd really like to get rid of my Anasada Fone and Dragon's Lair apts. And clearly your gifty friends need to become my friends, because I would totally keep unwanted personal spaces from coming your way (by making them come MY way, lol). Ugh. I wouldn't mind the others really, but the Dream Hideaway is trash. (Glitchy trash, even. I was amazed by this after everything else Lockwood has come up with).

Club: Nachtmere
Message 39 of 44 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 6, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

I feel you. I'd really like to get rid of my Anasada Fone and Dragon's Lair apts. And clearly your gifty friends need to become my friends, because I would totally keep unwanted personal spaces from coming your way (by making them come MY way, lol). Ugh. I wouldn't mind the others really, but the Dream Hideaway is trash. (Glitchy trash, even. I was amazed by this after everything else Lockwood has come up with).

Didn't you get the Dragon's Lair apartment when it was free during the Welcome Back package? If you did, why did you get the apartment when you don't even like it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 44 (145 Views)
0 Likes