Highlighted
May 21 2013
By: rockbotgurl First Son 25 posts

Unwanted Furniture/Wardrobe items

15 replies 209 views Edited May 21, 2013

Are there any plans of allowing pshome users to mark unwanted furniture and wardrobe items and dump them into some sort of 'recycle bin" folder similar to ..say.. our 'storage' so that they can be marked for deletion?  I would think this would help free up some server space and improve the amount of time it takes for a user to be completely logged in to pshome by eliminating some inventory items that load in the background.  I don't know about some people but I've been on home for 3 years and have tons of items i do not ever user or want anymore.. I can't imagine what it would be like for others that have ALL the personal spaces and wardrobe items.

Any thoughts on this?

Message 1 of 16 (209 Views)
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Re: Unwanted Furniture/Wardrobe items

May 21, 2013
Burn your apt down with all your unwanted stuff and collect the insurance..lol..easy and you can buy more stuff and burn it later on again...
Message 2 of 16 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

May 21, 2013

The ability to gift from any part of your stuff...Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 3 of 16 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

May 21, 2013

oh, I too wish upon a Star to send a ton of T-Shirts, and other unwanted Furniture items to a Sony Salvation Army Depot... but ...

I don't think it could happen Smiley Sad

There would be too much labor for Sony to deal with people who " I made a Mistake",

or  " it deleted my prized, Nuh Huh Noob T all by itself " !

There of course, would be those felonious fatheads claiming items were deleted, without the user's intent. " Gee, Sony, please replace all the stuff that you took ". (ya mean all the stuff that these whining knaves never had).

A wonderful idea, but I fear the implementation could / would open up a real can of worms for dear Sony.

If Sony could ever use the suggestions we have heard before, ie;

a Third "I really want to bury this junk" Bin.

Increase the size of the main Wardrobe.

Somehow, make it easier to find items.. . Put a "last used" tab under the R1 Sort By in Storage.

Something ! Please ! Oh, Masters of the Home Universe !

I buy a lot less items than I used to, simply because it is a pain in the Booty to find stuff.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 4 of 16 (181 Views)
Survivor
2394 posts

May 21, 2013

If we could delete/remove items, the Services list in our accounts would have to be redone.  And for rewards, there'd be no tracking who had the items to begin with.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 5 of 16 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

I think I just figured out how to kill two birds with one stone. If someone is a troll you get one chance every 3 months to send all your t-shirts and unwanted junk directly to ONE other user's account. It would discourage trolling and get rid of our useless inventory all in one foul swoop. Sure, they could send it back in 3 months time, but if you're constantly trolling your inventory would still always be filled with a dozen user's unwanted junk. :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 16 (173 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

May 22, 2013

I wish there was a system where we can pawn our unwanted items. 

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 7 of 16 (163 Views)
Monster Hunter
24 posts

May 22, 2013

I agree!  There are so many "junk"  inventory and wardrobe items that I have won, that I never have any intention of using.  Having a way to delete these items would be awesome for us as home users, and awesome for saving home memory space!  This should definitely be looked into!  Kudos on the post Rockbotgurl!

Message 8 of 16 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

May 22, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

I think I just figured out how to kill two birds with one stone. If someone is a troll you get one chance every 3 months to send all your t-shirts and unwanted junk directly to ONE other user's account. It would discourage trolling and get rid of our useless inventory all in one foul swoop. Sure, they could send it back in 3 months time, but if you're constantly trolling your inventory would still always be filled with a dozen user's unwanted junk. :-)

Of course this would be unpracticle as it would start a new kind of storage war. But you made me laugh, good one! Could be fun Smiley Wink

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 9 of 16 (156 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

May 22, 2013
How about they work on a 3rd layer of storage. For items that you will never use along w one for all the hair and spaces too. I have several styles I won't ever use along w spaces I will not go to.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 10 of 16 (149 Views)