Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Re: Unofficial PLAYSTATION®Home Content List (Nothing yet...)

Nov 28, 2008
yeah, your friend is on drugs. ask him to seek help. want us to send the G.I.JOEs over?
Message 10 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3789 posts

Re: Unofficial PLAYSTATION®Home Downloadable Content List (Nothing yet...)

Nov 28, 2008
great post.... even if a little premature....
http://www.youtube.com/user/AllstarHD
Message 11 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2764 posts

Re: Unofficial PLAYSTATION®Home Content List (11/28)

Nov 29, 2008
Okay, I updated it with some of the standard furniture. If anyone knows where I can get high-res pictures of each category (i.e. sofa, like when you goto add furniture), it would be greatly appreciated! That's all for now!

Photobucket

Message 12 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Nov 29, 2008

ROSEY14 wrote:
 **If anyone knows where I can get high-res pictures of each category (i.e. sofa, like when you goto add furniture), it would be greatly appreciated!** 
Unofficial PLAYSTATION®Home Content List
Welcome to the unofficial content list for PLAYSTAION®Home!

Non-Downloadable (Standard) Content
FURNITURE:
  • Harbour Studio Armchair
  • Harbour Studio Chair
  • Harbour Studio Foot Stool
  • Harbour Studio Coffee Table
  • Harbour Studio Table
  • Harbour Studio Storage
  • Harbour Studio Light
  • Harbour Studio Sofa
CLOTHING:
  • Ice-Breaker Arcade Game:
    1. Beanie
    2. Gloves
    3. Shirt
    4. Pants
    5. Ornament
  • Echochrome Arcade Game:
    1. Gloves
    2. Pants
    3. Torso
    4. Shoes
  • Train Arcade Game:
  1. Hat
  2. Overalls
That's all for now! Just throwing a quick little list together for the beta.

Downloadable Content
As of now, no downloadable content has been added to Home, but it is said to be coming soon. Once content is released, I will begin updating this thread daily!
I realize it may be a little to early for this thread, but content could be released at any time, so I'd figured it be a good idea to have a place for discussion and listings of Home related conent
 **If anyone knows where I can get high-res pictures of each category (i.e. sofa, like when you goto add furniture), it would be greatly appreciated!**
Message Edited by ROSEY14 on 11-28-2008 08:47 PM

Nice Thread ROSEY Smiley Happy  I hope it gets a sticky when the content begins to arrive.
Photobucket
Message 13 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4117 posts

Nov 29, 2008
There was a lot of of downloadable content pre 1.0 in Home, they just took everything out.
Message 14 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2764 posts

Nov 29, 2008

TheRazor375 wrote:
There was a lot of of downloadable content pre 1.0 in Home, they just took everything out.

Yea I know, sort of a bummer, but what can ya do? Haha.

And thanks alot smurf! Your threads are freakin amazing too, haha.

Photobucket

Message 15 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2764 posts

Dec 4, 2008
Thread updated on the account that the stores will be stocked tomorrow! Thanks to CydoniaX and Locust_Star for the great updates!

Photobucket

Message 16 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2764 posts

Dec 4, 2008
Why thank you AstroBoy9! I was pretty sure there wasn't anything for the train game, but people said there was. Thanks for the additional add-ons as well!

Photobucket

Message 17 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Dec 4, 2008

ROSEY14 wrote:
Unofficial PLAYSTATION®Home Content List
Welcome to the unofficial content list for PLAYSTAION®Home!

Non-Downloadable (Standard) Content
FURNITURE:
  • Harbour Studio Armchair
  • Harbour Studio Chair
  • Harbour Studio Foot Stool
  • Harbour Studio Coffee Table
  • Harbour Studio Table
  • Harbour Studio Storage
  • Harbour Studio Light
  • Harbour Studio Sofa
  • Echocrome Coffee Table
  • Ice Breaker Statue
  • Thinking Man Figure
  • Echocrome Decorative Piece
CLOTHING:
  • Ice-Breaker Arcade Game:
    1. Beanie
    2. Gloves
    3. Shirt
    4. Pants
    5. Ornament
  • Echochrome Arcade Game:
    1. Gloves
    2. Pants
    3. Torso
    4. Shoes
    5. Echocrom T-Shirt
  • Train Arcade Game:
    • Hat
    • Overalls
That's all for now! Just throwing a quick little list together for the beta.

Downloadable Content
Downloadable content is on it's way! Yes, that's right ladies and gents, the stores will soon be stocked! 
CydoniaX said:

"After our scheduled downtime is up early Thursday morning, items will be reinstated in the Mall. Our advice: Go and get them as soon as you can. For a short time only, these items will be free. And you will retain them after Open Beta. But if you snooze on this you lose, because these will be for sale items after Open Beta, when we start our commerce model. Not to worry though, they will be cheap, and we will continue to have free items in Home on a regular basis."

Thanks CydoniaX, and keep up the great work along with Locust_Star! Check back here shorty after items hit the stores for an updated list!

Message Edited by ROSEY14 on 12-03-2008 11:07 PM

I went to level 20 of Carriage Return and got nothing. However, you are missing a whole bunch of echocrome items (1 shirt, 2 ornaments, 1 table in addition to what you already said), Also, the ornaments are technically furniture, not clothing.

Message Edited by AstroBoy9 on 12-03-2008 08:16 PM

Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Message 18 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Dec 4, 2008

ROSEY14 wrote:
Why thank you AstroBoy9! I was pretty sure there wasn't anything for the train game, but people said there was. Thanks for the additional add-ons as well!

10,000 points in stage for echocrome and you get the two echocrome ornaments and coffee table. It's not that hard to get and they're pretty cool, just youtube search how to easily get them.

Nice idea btw, I'll Kudo

Message Edited by AstroBoy9 on 12-03-2008 08:19 PM

Message 19 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes