Nov 18 2013
By: ObduleMuammar Lombax Warrior 123 posts

Understanding Sony Playstation Home Phrases

[ Edited ]
25 replies 607 views Edited Nov 18, 2013
Hello friends.

I have made it known many a time I am a greenhorn to the Sony Playstation Home. As greenhorn I have run into a roadblock in communicating with avatar people on the Sony Playstation Home. Certain avatar people say these very strange phrases I do not comprehend. For my viewers tonight I have listed some phrases or words below I would most definitely appreciate knowing what they mean...

"Thirsty"

Used in a sentence: "Dammmm...dat girl with the big bodonadonk is thirsty

"Cam up"

Used in a sentence: "Yo girlll cam up!"

"*bleep** on repeat"

Used in a sentence: Dis **bleep**;on repeat

"Tranny"

Used in a sentence: She a tranny

Please offer me great assistance with understanding the phrases and words so that I may enjoy the Sony Playstation Home and communicate with the avatar people on there using the cool lingos.

Peace.
Obdule

Message 1 of 26 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Re: Understanding Sony Playstation Home Phrases

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013
Well you have had some interesting meetings i see so here is some help on those phrases;

Thirsty - It was used in a sexual reference if i had to guess.

Cam Up - This is used by users who are asking others to chat through the playstation camera or on another site.

**bleep** on Repeat - This basically means one user kept saying the same thing, most likely a verbal argument was taking place. The term *bleep** is a alternative way to say the "N" word Smiley Wink

Tranny - Tranny is a term used on Home to describe male users dressing thier avatar as a female. (transexual if you need more clarification).

Hope this helps.
 photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 2 of 26 (582 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013

Other phrase to look for:

"Sup": usually a guy running down a girl says this, next  words usually are either " you ain't a tranny are you?" or "Can I be your bf?"

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 26 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Hello Zeelot Sackboy.

Most splendid response. You seem to comprehend all these lingos so I have to ask do you speak with these lingos? I want to know if you can give me a course so I may communicate most effectively on the Sony Playstation Home.

Peace.

Obdule

Message 4 of 26 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I have been on Home since it began so over time i have watched how Users on Home communicate, over the years though filtering certian words have forced users to make new ones do get people to understand what they are saying. As for the people you encountered with those phrases...i say over time you will learn them and become knowlegable with how each person communicates on Home.

To this day i am still learning new lingos as kids these days keep creating new ones lol So just people watch and teach yourself (Learn) on how others communicate is my suggestion on communication more effective. NOT all users speak the same way.

And as for do i speak with those lingos...i have used Tranny but  to describe what it is or use it in a rebudle with people. I will never use the "N' word on Home as its not appropriate to me.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 5 of 26 (559 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Brother Obdule,  to futher add to your "thirst" for knowledge.. if by chance in your mission to seek a Mrs. Mummar you find yourself at the southern island you may find yourself befuddled by a commonly used deivation of the english word "married". Worry not Brother Obdule I am here to guide through the very thicket set forth by the fine linguist of home. 

The variations of "Will you marry me" are as follows...  

Wnat to git marred?

SUP, will u marre me?

Hey beautiful, wanna get maryed?

DAM mommy you lookin fin as AF!! LETZ get Mierred!

Brother Obdule I tell you this information so as to shed some illuminating light upon how your competition goes about wooing the fine ladies of home. Good luck!

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 6 of 26 (527 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Hey, Tranny got a mention in this thread! Swagtastic!
Message 7 of 26 (520 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013
Thirsty- her badonkadonk(butt) is swallowing fluidic space.

Cam up- turn on your ps3 eye camera

**bleep** on repeat- african american just keeps saying the same thing over and over.

Tranny- human being with both male and female reproductive organs.

Let me guess, bowling alley?

Edited: for goose
Message 8 of 26 (474 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4617 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Changed a few inappropriate words to clean up the thread
Message 9 of 26 (468 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Obdule : Here are a few more phrases that the women of Home will probably be saying to you quite often.

If you need help in understanding them ;

turn around, walk a few hundred yards, stare at a blank wall, and understanding will surely be yours after a few hours,.

• " Get Lost "
  • " Hands off the Merchandise "
  • " Take a long walk, off a short pier "
 photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 10 of 26 (448 Views)