Jul 8, 2010

thegeeknile wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

thegeeknile wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

I'm so excited about the wipeout space. I was also super excited about the MIB thing but then I remembered that I'm in canada where It probably won't ship to (hopefully I'm wrong since sony would actually be losing money if canadians couldn't use this).

You can check the website now and see if they will, I'm not entirely sure but I'd think they would, seeing as how it's a physical item. 

Oh cool thanks. Could someone just give me a link or the name of the site because I have no idea what to search for.

Here you go:

http://www.sonypicturesemporium.com/loot.html

Yep, they ship to Canada.

Really cool items!

I'm seriously thinking about buying a Ghostbuster shirt.

Go LOOT!

I may, I'm personally more interested in Home clothing than the movie merchandise, though.

Come on Adam...

Who ya gonna call???

A Ghostbuster shirt is far from being a movie merchandise, it is a precious item from the 80's.

Very true, a Ghostbusters shirt is a  Ghostbusters shirt. They should commission LOOT to do Home merchandise though in my opinion, it'd be their best seller. 

Message 51 of 52 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Re: US blog update : WipEout, Minis Event, Just Cause 2 & Sodium Updates

Jul 8, 2010

The blog fot updated the crossed the trigger happy out did the game not make it to the store ??

As far as updates to the PlayStation Home Mall go, Just Cause 2 clothing and furniture items (including Rico and Tom Sheldon costumes) will be released alongside new Lockwood/Sodium clothing items (new stilettos for the ladies), the mega-popular Trigger Happy-in-the-Box game from the Midway space will be made available for use in your clubhouses and personal spaces (available at a discounted price of $0.49 for those of you who have purchased the Midway Bar Key – likewise, if you purchase the Trigger Happy-in-the-Box game at its full price of $2.99 you will get a discount on the Midway Bar Key), new Monkey Island 2 items will appear in the LucasArts store, and our friends at LOOT will release the new LOOT Mobile Internet Browser item, which allows you to access the Sony Pictures Emporium website from your personal space. Does your avatar have a shirt you want to sport on your next night out? Use the LOOT Mobile Internet Browser to access IRL versions of some of your favorite in-world items.

Also i can't find the Just Cause 2 stuff im i looking in the wrong places i looked in clothing and furniture stores ..

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 52 of 52 (13 Views)
0 Likes