Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Re: US blog update : WipEout, Minis Event, Just Cause 2 & Sodium Updates

Jul 7, 2010

Cool looking Jaust Cause 2 items. Ah man, no Visari costume still i've been waiting (as well as others) for weeks for that to come out and still nothing

Message 41 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Jul 7, 2010
some nifty stuff coming however i want my hovercraft
Message 42 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Jul 7, 2010

I'm so excited about the wipeout space. I was also super excited about the MIB thing but then I remembered that I'm in canada where It probably won't ship to (hopefully I'm wrong since sony would actually be losing money if canadians couldn't use this).

milo128smith Trophy Card
Message 43 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Jul 7, 2010

milo128smith wrote:

I'm so excited about the wipeout space. I was also super excited about the MIB thing but then I remembered that I'm in canada where It probably won't ship to (hopefully I'm wrong since sony would actually be losing money if canadians couldn't use this).

You can check the website now and see if they will, I'm not entirely sure but I'd think they would, seeing as how it's a physical item. 

Message 44 of 52 (37 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Jul 7, 2010

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

You can check the website now and see if they will, I'm not entirely sure but I'd think they would, seeing as how it's a physical item. 

Oh cool thanks. Could someone just give me a link or the name of the site because I have no idea what to search for.

milo128smith Trophy Card
Message 45 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Jul 7, 2010

milo128smith wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

Oh cool thanks. Could someone just give me a link or the name of the site because I have no idea what to search for.

I know there's a link around here somewhere, I'll post it if I find it. 

Message 46 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Jul 8, 2010

milo128smith wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

Here you go:

http://www.sonypicturesemporium.com/loot.html

Yep, they ship to Canada.

Message 47 of 52 (37 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jul 8, 2010

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

Here you go:

Really cool items!

I'm seriously thinking about buying a Ghostbuster shirt.

Go LOOT!

PlayStation Home Today
Message 48 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Jul 8, 2010

thegeeknile wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

Here you go:

Really cool items!

Go LOOT!

I may, I'm personally more interested in Home clothing than the movie merchandise, though.

Message 49 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jul 8, 2010

ADAMPwns wrote:

thegeeknile wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

milo128smith wrote:

Here you go:

Really cool items!

Go LOOT!

I may, I'm personally more interested in Home clothing than the movie merchandise, though.

Come on Adam...

Who ya gonna call???

A Ghostbuster shirt is far from being a movie merchandise, it is a precious item from the 80's.

PlayStation Home Today
Message 50 of 52 (37 Views)
0 Likes