Feb 14, 2013
All my inventoy
Message 81 of 239 (469 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Feb 14, 2013
All my inventory is gone my dance moves my companions bikes all gone and I allready checked storage not in there help plz
Message 82 of 239 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Well it seems now, things are running smoothly. I'm no longer having issues, so hopefully things are getting back on track.

My only complaint is the wardrobe thing, but it's nothing to really get hyped over.

Worse could have happened.

Message 83 of 239 (464 Views)
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 14, 2013

The only major problems I'm having thus far are several errors when viewing the shops, then being forced to restart Home because of said errors and then having to repeat the Transfer process, which makes no sense when I've already done it twice now... Smiley Sad

Message 84 of 239 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Feb 14, 2013
WOW. Sorry to hear some people actually LOST items. I knew that was gonna happen. I feel kinda lucky. My worst problems at this point continue to be 10 minute bootup time, laggy servers, and getting booted in the middle of making store purchases. I'll go to buy something and it'll say "validating purchases" and it'll freeze on that screen and eventually boot me off of home.

Luckily I havent lost any items, inventory or otherwise. But I cringe in fear of knowing...it can still happen. Any time, any day. >_<

At what point did they think putting everyones Home saves on the servers was a GOOD idea? It seems like they never really think these things thru. This is going to be the begining of several WEEKS of problems to come, mark my words.

Now, I wanna know how Sony/Home is gonna compensate all these people with missing items, both rewarded and purchased. I can see it now. Theyre official response will be "Hey guys, were havin some trouble with people missing some things from their inventory. we are aware of the issue and are taking steps to fix it. The new patch has to go thru QA but as soon as it clears, we'll let ya know. could be next week...could be never." LOL

And all you people who backed up your save files anyway.... WHY? Its not like theyre gonna backpeddle and be like "Yeaaaahhh...maybe this wasnt a good idea. were gonna go ahead and let ya'll copy your saves to and from Home via your HDD." <--- Not gonna happen.

So lets face it....if anything happens to your account or items, spaces or saves...there is nothing any one of us can do about it.

Have fun playing Russian Roulette with your Home accounts. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 85 of 239 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Now, I wanna know how Sony/Home is gonna compensate all these people with missing items, both rewarded and purchased. I can see it now. Theyre official response will be "Hey guys, were havin some trouble with people missing some things from their inventory. we are aware of the issue and are taking steps to fix it. The new patch has to go thru QA but as soon as it clears, we'll let ya know. could be next week...could be never." LOL

The least they can do is leave ISE alone so that people can get their rewards back. Smiley Wink

castle3
Message 86 of 239 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Well I called sony they said make a list of everything missing im like almost 2 yrs of stuff im not gonna remember everything and they said then go foruns talk to moderator cause they know more about home then the peoole working at sony . And I heard ise wasnt patched I know a a few peoole told me
Message 87 of 239 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9499 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Well what a nightmare for me and not even the first 24 hours. So far this is my experience:
- smooth transfer to the new update
- 2 hours of exploration
- disconnected randomly
-3 hours trying to log into home again
-got back in, few hours of nothing new
- randomly disconnected, restarted with wiped settings (all wardrobe, personal settings and furniture inventory items rearranged)
- spent 5 hours rearranging them into order (i have alot of stuff)
- 1 hour of joy
- random disconnection
- guess what? All my stuff is wiped again. Im really really cheesed off.
Thats five hours i just put into fixing what the update wiped out only to have it happen again.

Also:
- gz cakes still not working
- new southern island course hasnt opened
- no zoom in cam while using LMOs

and everything is slowwwwwwwer than ever. It started off well but i have froze, disconnected and lost more settings than ever before.
That and the brand new kissing game in pier park is glitchy as all heck.
Not enjoying all this Im really not...
Support Forums
Message 88 of 239 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2583 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Everything was fine for me last night, on day one. Ecxepted the random disconnect but...

This morning my wardrobe is a total mess. No fav saved and it's full of "storage" items. No way to be sure if I lost anything for now. I have hours of sorting to do there.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 89 of 239 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Yes, same for me. Had random disconnect and frozed once.

Everytying running great now. Didn't lose anything. My wardrobe was fine.
Message 90 of 239 (274 Views)
0 Likes