Last Guardian
9322 posts

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Feb 15, 2013

new info from my other posts..all our bins are still mixed up..all our new stuff went to storage..what a mess..but the other issues with our lists went away..It was the new apt Dream hideaway from lockwood..something is wrong with the apt..when you try to load furn it takes to long..when you leave the apt and go to another the issues go away..lists load fast. So it was the new apt..sorry..but I am not pleased all our new stuff is all mixed up now in storage..Please help..It will take me a long time now to sort this out...

Message 111 of 239 (495 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

I can't even ODL the update! Playstation tech assistance has had me do everything from restore file system to contacting my ISP..BTW comcast says they don't need to open any tcp or UDP ports because they don't restrict access to Playstation severs at all...Also my tested DL speed is over 16mps so I know im connected. Ive been trying for 2 days to DL this update and help would be amazing... Thanks!

UPDATE... WOW it finally DL'ed after only 2 days!.... Now im getting a network error  code    z(-1,-214731071)          so I still can't go into home......im going to bed, this is ridiculous and there is no help anywhere... Smiley Sad

Message 112 of 239 (460 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 15, 2013

any update on when this wardrobe bug will be fixed i cant find any of my recent  purchases and it making me upset also all my storage and regular inventory is  messed up  

Message 113 of 239 (448 Views)
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Gahhh I just loaded up my default personal space (Harbour Studio) and all of my furniture settings have been reset to an old one, after I spent so much time last night redecorating it, and all the items I put into storage are right back where I don't want them to be. I'm really unhappy right now. Smiley Sad

Message 114 of 239 (428 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Okay. So it appears that different people are experiencing different results on Home, after this update.

We got people who say the update was great and had no problems.

We got people who say the service has improved with faster loading times, etc...

And we got people who can name off a laundry list of problems, from wardrobe malfunctions, slow crawling DL speeds, and even missing items.

I myself just found out that my club (which was fully decorated and just fine before the update) has now been wiped clean. Bare and empty. What took me at least a week to get perfect, I now have to do all over again. So if you havent already, I strongly urge you to check your clubs.

My DL speeds were improved massively on day ONE of the update. It was wonderful. Now, nearly 3 days later...im back to slow crawling speeds again. And that includes going to public spaces, personal spaces, clubs, initial home bootup.....the whole 9.

I have hundreds of wardrobe & inventory items. Too many to sit here and go thru them all one by one. So IDK if im missing anything or not. I dont think I am. I better not be missing anything. -_-

Voice/group chat on Home is as choppy and distorted as it ever was. I can hear about half a sentence...then peoples mic starts cutting out. Surprisingly enough, it works just fine in actual voice/video chat on the XMB. So I know this is soley a Home issue. Not my mic or my connection.

Oh, one last thing...if youre new to Home or dont know much about it, dont think these bugs will get fixed any time soon. Like a previous user said a few pages back...these issues will be with us for a LONG time. Normal wednesday maintnenance will NOT fix these issues. Its gonna take another core update to fix them....and they dont just roll those out in a quick and timely fashion. Core updates can take about a month to 6 months to roll out. Depending.

We all dealt with a similiar issue last year, with the D5021 errors...and guess what. THAT was caused by a core update too. Do you have any idea how long we all sat here and complained for 2-3 months whining, begging and pleading for them to fix the network errors?

LOL, yeah. Pack a lunch. Its gonna be a LONG wait. It's only day 3...you havent felt frustration yet. Wait till were in month 3. You'll be ripping your hair out by the clumps and throwing your controller at the TV screaming obscenities.

In the meantime, all we can do is keep this thread alive and going and hope the "higher ups" are paying attention. After a while, you will start to feel like theres no use. Like noone is doing anything about it. Dont dispair. Just keep sending us your updates and feedback on the issues plaguing your Home experience. The more info the devs have, the better they can troubleshoot and fix our problems.

Hang in there. ^_-
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 115 of 239 (389 Views)
VP of Gaming
28892 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
I myself just found out that my club (which was fully decorated and just fine before the update) has now been wiped clean. Bare and empty. What took me at least a week to get perfect, I now have to do all over again. So if you havent already, I strongly urge you to check your clubs.

This issue has already been posted in the official feedback thread. See [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issu... - ( ‎2013-02-13 10:12 PM ). And like before, I suggest waiting before spending time refurnishing and redecorating our clubhouses as they may do that themselves in a few days.

And so negative. Many of the issues we've had over the years are gone. Some were fixed in a few hour and days. Some have taken a while as the issue was bigger (core). And some are still being worked on. And telling new users about these issues is fine. But also tell them that many people have little to no issues and actually enjoy and have fun in Home. Let them explore Home and come to their own conclusion based on their own personal experience rather than yours or mine.

A lot of people are having problems. But it's also true that a lot of people are no longer having them, or never had them at all. And a few have also stated that it's a whole lot better today than it was on Wednesday.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 116 of 239 (372 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Message 117 of 239 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Okay here's my problem.: the points for the event in edo have been reset to zero. Lost 7k in ryo and 28k in event points. It shows that I did earn the 25k reward. My placing before update was 252. This really sucks. I now have to grind to get back what I had before earning any more rewards.
Message 118 of 239 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
Okay. So it appears that different people are experiencing different results on Home, after this update.

We got people who say the update was great and had no problems. (Almost had no problem...expect my first error and stuck on DL, which later i quit and enter back, got Download Failed. succesfully entered)

We got people who say the service has improved with faster loading times, etc... (It felt the same for me. but a bit of booze)

And we got people who can name off a laundry list of problems, from wardrobe malfunctions, slow crawling DL speeds, and even missing items. 

My DL speeds were improved massively on day ONE of the update. It was wonderful. Now, nearly 3 days later...im back to slow crawling speeds again. And that includes going to public spaces, personal spaces, clubs, initial home bootup.....the whole 9.

I have hundreds of wardrobe & inventory items. Too many to sit here and go thru them all one by one. So IDK if im missing anything or not. I dont think I am. I better not be missing anything. -_- (I to have hundreds of wardrobe items but doesn't gives a Beep about that, im still fine)

LOL, yeah. Pack a lunch. Its gonna be a LONG wait. It's only day 3...you havent felt frustration yet. Wait till were in month 3. You'll be ripping your hair out by the clumps and throwing your controller at the TV screaming obscenities.

In the meantime, all we can do is keep this thread alive and going and hope the "higher ups" are paying attention. After a while, you will start to feel like theres no use. Like noone is doing anything about it. Dont dispair. Just keep sending us your updates and feedback on the issues plaguing your Home experience. The more info the devs have, the better they can troubleshoot and fix our problems. (or just http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-1-75-Update-Feedb...

Hang in there. ^_-

Message 119 of 239 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Seems like only real issue I'm having is extremely long loading time every time I go into the saved avvy slots. I'm glad I only have the 24 as it takes about 10 minutes to load those. It does this every time I access it, even if it's twice in a row, where before it would load rather quickly.
Favorites are unfavorited and rearranged, but nothing was bumped back and forth from storage
Message 120 of 239 (295 Views)
0 Likes