Sackboy
527 posts

Re: *UNOFFICIAL* PlayStation 3 [North America] Home Thread

May 1, 2007
From what it seems. EU started on May 1st. I guess we should too however...there has been a few things that is making us believe it wont. First of all it seemed like the homebeta site's expiry dat was changed from May 1st to May 4th. Don't know the reason but it might be a clue.  Secondly the people in Europe had Home pretty much by this time on May 1st and we don't. It seems also to be developed in EU so it is normal that they get it first and ours might be delayed.
Message 11 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

May 1, 2007

QuiteTrite wrote:
I'm hoping that we'll see it today.  But I hoped the very same thing last night and the night before.

how do you manage to remember your login information and you only have one post and been a member since 2003?
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Message 12 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

Imatyta wrote:
From what it seems. EU started on May 1st. I guess we should too however...there has been a few things that is making us believe it wont. First of all it seemed like the homebeta site's expiry dat was changed from May 1st to May 4th. Don't know the reason but it might be a clue.  Secondly the people in Europe had Home pretty much by this time on May 1st and we don't. It seems also to be developed in EU so it is normal that they get it first and ours might be delayed.

the expriring date for the domain is 09.... that date u get in firefox is from ur cache
Message 13 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

Imatyta wrote:

kid101snowboarder wrote:

Imatyta wrote:

the expriring date for the domain is 09.... that date u get in firefox is from ur cache

My bad for misinforming. Thx for the correction

no prob... its just a thing in ur computer so if u have visted the site b4... it will keep the cache in there so some of it will load alot more quicker ...
Message 14 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

May 1, 2007

kid101snowboarder wrote:

Imatyta wrote:

My bad for misinforming. Thx for the correction

ps. Nice thread yesterday BTW. You got me staying up all nite waiting for Home lol Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by Imatyta on 05-01-2007 03:21 PM
Message 15 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

May 1, 2007

lo key wrote:

QuiteTrite wrote:
I'm hoping that we'll see it today.  But I hoped the very same thing last night and the night before.

how do you manage to remember your login information and you only have one post and been a member since 2003?

that's easy if you use the correct password like min name on alomost all the forums i use is the same as here and it's also my psn idand i use one 1 password for almost everything and its a complex set of numbers that i learned when i was young so unless i get alzheimers disease i'll never forget it.

Message 16 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 1, 2007
we can speculate on the release date all we want but it wont do much. Maybe we should talk about some of the qualities we hope HOME brings to the table so we can keep an eye out for them.
Message 17 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

May 1, 2007

Trill-Figga wrote:

lo key wrote:

QuiteTrite wrote:

that's easy if you use the correct password like min name on alomost all the forums i use is the same as here and it's also my psn idand i use one 1 password for almost everything and its a complex set of numbers that i learned when i was young so unless i get alzheimers disease i'll never forget it.

makes sense...just strange hes never posted tho...thanks
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Message 18 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

May 1, 2007
I must say that Sony should deff get some multitasking going on cause Home won't be the same without it. What I mean is...you how now you can't message your buddies while ur in the game or do anything else while your playing? well that's gotta go. Imagine that you are chillin in your house in Home wid your buddies and some1 from your friends logs in to the PSN. You wanna invite him to come and see you perhaps play some game...what you would have to do is quit Home got and send hima  message then wait God knows how long to get reply and then go inside Home again and back to your apartment. Don't get me wrong but that's **bleep**. It's soo unconvienient and such a pain in the a** they have to change it.
Message 19 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 1, 2007
i agree with you imatya and they might work on changing it now we never know. Another decent idea would be if they cannot do that putting in a phone or something you can click on and send a message may take a minute or 2 and then send it to their box instead of you leaving.
Message 20 of 24 (3 Views)
0 Likes