Feb 26 2008
By: brendan2~ Monster Hunter 38 posts

UGH

7 replies 7 views Edited Feb 26, 2008

But realy how can sony release home when they keep making it better and not releasing it its like OOH add this add this add this add this just give us the dang game point of a beta is to see if it can work  i mean realy y the hell whould you add more houses if no one can use them unless ur a beta tester what they gnna test see if its big enof **bleep** just give us the game and update it when needs to like any "NORMAL MMO" **bleep** is wrong with sony and i no some of you are like there waiting for the perfect time to release it
THERE IS NO PERFECT TIME MICROSOFT WILL JUST COPY YOU OR DO SOMETHING TO RUIN HOME CUZ THERE EVIL
i hate microsoft they such do&*( bags

man **bleep** is sony doing none of this makes sence if ur trying to profit
like realy you make something say its good dont release it delay it longer and longer
when your competitor isnt doing anything anyways and will do something when they start losing profits its like they already have a counter attack for everything you do stop going defensive and start attacking back microsoft is making sony its bi*&%

the delays are killing the sony fanboy within me
Message 1 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Re: UGH

Feb 26, 2008
Wow someone is pist tonight.....lol

We all feel your pain.  But you must remember the last date that we were told was Spring of 08 and you people dont realize its not Spring yet........
www.pc-spot.us
Message 2 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Feb 26, 2008
Wusssa buddy.....wusssa. Take a deep breath in

hold it

a little more

now let it out.

Dude Home will come when it wants to. Patients is a hell of a virtue.
Message 3 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Feb 26, 2008
Plak is right, there is till snow on the ground.....Home is like the groundhog. Home saw its shadow, guess what that means.....gotta wait til its ready
Message 4 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Feb 26, 2008

CaLiBuM wrote:
Wusssa buddy.....wusssa. Take a deep breath in

hold it

a little more

now let it out.

Dude Home will come when it wants to. Patients is a hell of a virtue.

I see where your coming from but if everyone had patience this board would be dead.
Message 5 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Feb 26, 2008
yea, but granted I'm a noob on the boards. I have been reading them for awhile now, and i do understand there are a lot of impatient people. But just because a lot of people are wont speed up the release date of Home.
Message 6 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

Feb 26, 2008
haha true, but i guess sony just wants to be different I guess. it seems like it'd be soo easy to just throw it in the store tonite. and have it as a suprise for people when they wake up in the morning. I'd be on prolly all day
Message 7 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 26, 2008
but its ben ready they just keep updating it and im mad cuz you dont do that in a mmo-.-
what mmo in beta keeps updating when it works fine

i didnt buy the ps3 cuz it was good from the start im very patient  or else i whoulda bought a xbox360 and m starting to think i should of

Message Edited by brendan2 on 02-26-2008 12:24 AM
Message 8 of 8 (7 Views)
0 Likes