Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: U can ride mini race cars??

Nov 12, 2012

Its not an ISE thing. I have a buddy in EU that requested to visit a personal space I was in and when he arrived he was in one of those cupcake carts

Message 11 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 12, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Its not an ISE thing. I have a buddy in EU that requested to visit a personal space I was in and when he arrived he was in one of those cupcake carts

Well yeah anyone can use a clubhouse... But now if u got the Carts from the clubhouse that be a shocker... Or if u were able to be invited to EU home square that be a shocker....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 12 of 19 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6773 posts

Nov 12, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

LOL...It's totally ISE. I've seen them in public already.

Message 13 of 19 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BellaMarie92510 wrote:
Those were the ones i saw! Yes, they do need to make that event for NA >.< n ty for your help!

Well I suspect now that we know these are possible we'll see a host of "sale vehicles" here at some point in the mall. Can just imagine what some of the developers have in store for us.

Interesting LBP is supporting the EU and not NA. Disappointing. At the least if we aren't getting the event it would be nice to at least have the free content available as a promo in the mall. 

Unfortunately, considering that they never held the LBP Vista event in any region but EU, nor did they release any of the rewards from that event Otherbthan in EU, I would not expect them to do that now.

http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12876 (also included 10 wall art items)

However, they don't need to be hacked to use them in NA, as long as the space is region free, like all personal spaces, clubhouses, and occasionally specific public spaces.  I and others using our EU accounts have had LBP Kart races in NA, just not in any region locked spaces.  There is something particularly funny about watching someone in the giant Yeti costume riding the cupcake kart... Smiley Very Happy

So are u saying that the EU LBP Home square is not region Locked? 

Read what you quote and you can clearly answer that question yourself.  *sigh*

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 14 of 19 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

Actually, even I'm not sure where you're getting at with what you said. I think you're saying EU's Home Square is accessible to other regions besides EU.

I still think its all ISE, the fools doing that crap got the banana suits through it as well. Heck, you all saw those two threads, the 'dance group' and 'superhero' ones Smiley Indifferent If it isn't ISE I would love to see for myself that it isn't.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 15 of 19 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Nov 12, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Actually, even I'm not sure where you're getting at with what you said. I think you're saying EU's Home Square is accessible to other regions besides EU.

I still think its all ISE, the fools doing that crap got the banana suits through it as well. Heck, you all saw those two threads, the 'dance group' and 'superhero' ones Smiley Indifferent If it isn't ISE I would love to see for myself that it isn't.

I said nothing of the sort.  I quite clearly said that we used EU accounts in region free spaces.  Any other interpretation is the fault of the reader.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 16 of 19 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I don't know why they would keep the LBP karts away from the NA market. I mean it's already created a buzz on the forums here. And I know a lot of people on Home would buy these things. I would for sure!

bobs fed signature
Message 17 of 19 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Well the kid always sends requests so I'll simply ask him how he acquired it and end the great debate.

No worries. Either way like the Op mentioned they are out and people are using the carts in NA

Message 18 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Meh. You can't use them in a Home Tycoon City even when you "exit" the game and remain in the city. That's the only reason I would want to use one is to race friends and strangers on the mean streets. Smiley Surprised
Message 19 of 19 (89 Views)
0 Likes