Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Re: IREM Square Comes to PlayStation Home + Wizard’s Den, LittleBigPlanet and Mo

Jan 14, 2010
thanks tdarb and just so all know amir hasnt asked me to do this, im doing it on my own accord.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 30 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: IREM Square Comes to PlayStation Home + Wizard’s Den, LittleBigPlanet and Mo

Jan 14, 2010

Chelada, you are a great person, you do stand up fer what you believe..and I do admire that in you..

Do undertand I am the same person Everyone knows..Loyal, dedicated, and Passionate fer those who are my friends. I do stand my ground as well when it comes to things as bein United..

Just hope that those could see this is all done to keep us United, not divided.. So I am asking A----9 just see that we are not the badguys here, and hope you reconsider as all we doing this is fer all of us from the old thread.

Message 31 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks david. I'm not against us staying together I just don't agree with how things came about that's all. From what I've seen and read myself that's what Amir's biggest problem was also.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 32 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Re: FRIEND CHAIN - Need the Unity back amongs those

Jan 14, 2010

I think Friend Chain Network sounds better. The accronym FCC is just evil... Please tell me I don't have to explain why.

All about the FCC

Message 33 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1122 posts

Jan 15, 2010

LoL I think your right. The way the fcc has acted towards video games is outrageous.
Message 34 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jan 15, 2010
Personally I like Friend Chain Gang, but that's just me. And probably the neighborhood I grew up in... But that's a different story Anyway those are my two cents and honestly as long as its not the FCC I'm cool yo . I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Message 35 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 15, 2010

Amir29 wrote:

chelada wrote:
Thanks david. I'm not against us staying together I just don't agree with how things came about that's all. From what I've seen and read myself that's what Amir's biggest problem was also.

Yes. Chelada, myself, and a few others are upset once they learned what happened. My only wish was for ALL of us to discuss TOGETHER what we were doing with our future. At midnight, there was no mention that there would be a process to pick your own name in this thread. It simply said FCN. Nnelzen even approached me before the party, I told him about things I had in mind and he told me about this thread. It ended with me saying that either way, we should wait for midnight and see what EVERYONE wants to do. That's why I snapped. I felt that me and all of my friends were robbed of an opportuntiy to have one pretty awesome goodbye party and an incredible meeting to follow for everyone to have a voice in everything for our future.

I'm sorry Tdarb, but for quite a while now, you let your hatred for me make you think irrationally. You said yourself time and time again, that I need to man up and be leader to VLR because I created it. So, isn't it the PERFECT time now for everyone to be equal? A time where no one would recoginize Amir29 as the thread author? Though it stems from my own mistake (which I never denied) I seized this opportunity us to shed any heirarchy, not just from us within VLR, but from the entire public who sees VLR and thinks of AMir29 as it's leader simply because I am the author of it's threads.

Nnelzen, I understand your position and you are not the only one. Many people depend on the forum to stay connected to their friends here. I never said I was "firmly against a new thread" as you stated previously. Word for word I said, "Isn't that coming full circle again? Let's just wait and see what everyone thinks after the party." I was upset that you guys couldn't wait an hour to hear what everyone present at the party wanted to do first. You just created this thread and redirected traffic to it by posting the link in the VLR thread.

I've made a series of public posts to explain my side of things. I have done so in a calm and respectful manner. I am not interested in being attacked or having flame wars. So, I'm sure you'll understand if I don't reply to anymore nonsensical outbursts against me.My posts here are not for you guys to pick sides. This is not a war and I am not interested in dramas, which was the initial reason why I personally thought that leaving the forum was a good idea. My only reason for posting this is so that people know why I reacted in the way I did. So people know why I was upset. And so people understand the confusion and anger I felt when I cleared my friend list and said to myself "Wow!! I never want to feel like this again from my video game system again... EVER"

I don't like the responsibility of having to speak for anyone else and I don't like being spoken for either. I think that's one thing we all agree on. So lonog as all of my friends get a right to be part of something new and they all do it by choice and with their own voices, I'm happy. Good luck to those that are happy, and I am truly sorry to those that are not. 

Thanks so much for posting that Amir and if there were misunderstandings between us i hope to move past it.  and whatever gets decided i hope we can still kick it..  you'll always be my friend weather you llike it or not..

Photobucket
Message 36 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2749 posts

Jan 15, 2010

nnelzen wrote:

Amir29 wrote:

chelada wrote:

Yes. Chelada, myself, and a few others are upset once they learned what happened. My only wish was for ALL of us to discuss TOGETHER what we were doing with our future. At midnight, there was no mention that there would be a process to pick your own name in this thread. It simply said FCN. Nnelzen even approached me before the party, I told him about things I had in mind and he told me about this thread. It ended with me saying that either way, we should wait for midnight and see what EVERYONE wants to do. That's why I snapped. I felt that me and all of my friends were robbed of an opportuntiy to have one pretty awesome goodbye party and an incredible meeting to follow for everyone to have a voice in everything for our future.

I'm sorry Tdarb, but for quite a while now, you let your hatred for me make you think irrationally. You said yourself time and time again, that I need to man up and be leader to VLR because I created it. So, isn't it the PERFECT time now for everyone to be equal? A time where no one would recoginize Amir29 as the thread author? Though it stems from my own mistake (which I never denied) I seized this opportunity us to shed any heirarchy, not just from us within VLR, but from the entire public who sees VLR and thinks of AMir29 as it's leader simply because I am the author of it's threads.

Nnelzen, I understand your position and you are not the only one. Many people depend on the forum to stay connected to their friends here. I never said I was "firmly against a new thread" as you stated previously. Word for word I said, "Isn't that coming full circle again? Let's just wait and see what everyone thinks after the party." I was upset that you guys couldn't wait an hour to hear what everyone present at the party wanted to do first. You just created this thread and redirected traffic to it by posting the link in the VLR thread.

I've made a series of public posts to explain my side of things. I have done so in a calm and respectful manner. I am not interested in being attacked or having flame wars. So, I'm sure you'll understand if I don't reply to anymore nonsensical outbursts against me.My posts here are not for you guys to pick sides. This is not a war and I am not interested in dramas, which was the initial reason why I personally thought that leaving the forum was a good idea. My only reason for posting this is so that people know why I reacted in the way I did. So people know why I was upset. And so people understand the confusion and anger I felt when I cleared my friend list and said to myself "Wow!! I never want to feel like this again from my video game system again... EVER"

I don't like the responsibility of having to speak for anyone else and I don't like being spoken for either. I think that's one thing we all agree on. So lonog as all of my friends get a right to be part of something new and they all do it by choice and with their own voices, I'm happy. Good luck to those that are happy, and I am truly sorry to those that are not. 

Thanks so much for posting that Amir and if there were misunderstandings between us i hope to move past it.  and whatever gets decided i hope we can still kick it..  you'll always be my friend weather you llike it or not..

hmm lol kinda forceful are we nn? lol

im jk but ya i dont want this crap to ruin anyone's friendships either....

Message 37 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jan 15, 2010

@nnelzen

Dude I agree. That is very forceful LoL Is that like friend rape? Woman Surprised

Message 38 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 15, 2010

DeathGoddess90 wrote:

@nnelzen

Dude I agree. That is very forceful LoL Is that like friend rape? Woman Surprised

ROFLMAO,,,   Okay I'll rephrase, I'll be friend-ly wheather you like it or not..
Photobucket
Message 39 of 2,539 (297 Views)
0 Likes