Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Re: Friend Chain - Need the Unity back amongs those

Jan 14, 2010

ThePaleOne wrote:
I like Friend Chain Collective. But thats me.
That does sound better then Friends Chain Club and it still has the cool acronym.  and I'm still racking my brain for something better but I don't think my brain is capable of coming up with something thats actually cool.
Photobucket
Message 20 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Re: IREM Square Comes to PlayStation Home + Wizard’s Den, LittleBigPlanet and Mo

Jan 14, 2010

nnelzen wrote:

ThreeD243 wrote:

nnelzen wrote:
The old vlr thread is over, but I've gotten together with Y2David to make a new one.  a temporary thread to discuss a new name and the future of vlr or just to bs with everyone like we always have so please look it over and post what you think. it is a work in progress . but the end result will be decided by all of us.  its  right here

What do you want me to do with this thread Nnelzen?

Nothing ThreeD unless you think we need to,  I regret making R-Squad a part of the new thread without discussing it with everyone, Y2D and I didn't really decide to do it untill very late last night, and even then we were still holdin out hope the old one wouldn't be deleted..  but I wouldn't have done it if I thought everybody wasn't okay with it. I'd really like to hear what you all think about the whole situation.  I think the new thread is off to a good start ..
so it is true? that our "commanders" was going to make a decision w/o our knowledge or input? At midnight after the party Amir was going to five us all the oppertunity to all have a choice to make in what direction we were going to go. why was this taken from us? i was upset with the way things were going also but i decided to give amir the chance to let us know what was going on and when he stated that ALL VLR would have a say in it (ofcourse not everyone would be happy) then i was all for it but i see now that we were not afforded that oppertunity because of things like this! no im not mad, no im not deleting anyone off of my friends list, but i do see why amir did what he did. we all need to come together and stop doing stuff like this! Amir was hand delivering a way for things to be better among us and it was slapped out of his hands onto the floor! i am putting this out there because i want everyone to see the truth of both sides of what is going on and not just one or the other.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 21 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2415 posts

Re: IREM Square Comes to PlayStation Home + Wizard’s Den, LittleBigPlanet and Mo

Jan 14, 2010

chelada wrote:

so it is true? that our "commanders" was going to make a decision w/o our knowledge or input? At midnight after the party Amir was going to five us all the oppertunity to all have a choice to make in what direction we were going to go. why was this taken from us? i was upset with the way things were going also but i decided to give amir the chance to let us know what was going on and when he stated that ALL VLR would have a say in it (ofcourse not everyone would be happy) then i was all for it but i see now that we were not afforded that oppertunity because of things like this! no im not mad, no im not deleting anyone off of my friends list, but i do see why amir did what he did. we all need to come together and stop doing stuff like this! Amir was hand delivering a way for things to be better among us and it was slapped out of his hands onto the floor! i am putting this out there because i want everyone to see the truth of both sides of what is going on and not just one or the other.

just so i make myself prefectly clear on my position, i'll support my friends, but i will be apart of no drama, i'm staying away from the club dramas, i just want no part in something that is tearing friendships apart, if it means i'll lose friends, so be it, just shows me whom my real friends are, this doesnt just go to this side of the conflict, it goes towards both sides,so if you dont respect my decision, i request you just end our friendship now, friends support friends, and after last night and today, i see that all this drama is tearing friendships that our months old, some almost a year old, a part, and i just refuse to be involved in it anymore, so please respect my decision, and nn and y2d, goodluck with this group, and if you're looking at this thread amir, good luck with your group too, things got said out of anger, and i hope all i said anything out of anger towards can forgive me for it and we can just forget it and go back to having fun again, 

thanks for letting me vent and explain my decision on the issue,

(hopefully still) your friend,

xlr8life

Message 22 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2749 posts

Jan 14, 2010
Message 23 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Re: FRIEND CHAIN - Need the Unity back amongs those

Jan 14, 2010

I like FCN. Because i hate those fellows at the friggin FCC! (JK...FG reference Smiley Tongue)

Also, our slogan could be "Let your chain swing."

Message Edited by daabulls on 01-14-2010 12:11 AM
Message 24 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 14, 2010

chelada wrote:

No Chelada its not true.. This thread was made for just that. To get everyone's input..

Amir finally did come around to us not completely disbanding last night, but after I told him some of us wanted to make another thread for all clubs to post in.  He told me was firmly against it.  So after talking with him about it last night and trying to convince him and others.  Late last night we decided to go ahead and do it anyway.  (and yes there was some resentment).  many of us were pissed that he was takin down the thread no matter what we said or wanted.  But still we DID NOT put this thread up to spite Amir,  i was really hoping he would come around to the idea of keeping a thread that all clubs can post in.  I still think he might.  The very little time David and I talked about this we came up with the idea to make this temporary thread just to keep us goin on the forums.  WITH NO LEADER just an Op.Updater with the password givin to those that need it untill we all can finally decide exactly what direction we want to go. Like weather or not to keep a thread, or completely end our connection with other clubs on the forums and if we can't decide, or if no one wants it, it will just go away.  The reason I personally want to keep a thread going is because as you know I've been out on the outskirts of vlr for a while now and it was my only real connection I had to vlr,  and I just didn't want to see it go,  but if you and the rest of vlr want it to go I'm perfectly fine with that.  but at least we would end it on our terms, and not because we were told to.

This rumor that me and Y2David are trying to take everything over and force people to do what we want is retarded. I think you and everyone else know us better then that.  and I hope that this clears it up. 

P.S..  I don't know why Amir did what he did last night but I want him to know we can disagree and still be friends and if he has anything he wants to contribute he shouldn't let his anger towards me stop him or end any friendships.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1122 posts

Jan 14, 2010
Well I kinda like FCN. But really I dont care much for the name. I just don't think we should all have to split up if we dont want to. What ever you wanna call it I will follow the mass group of what used to be VLR I dont care what name it has. Just as long as my friends are there I really could care less. I have no grudges with anyone.
Message 26 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jan 14, 2010

@chelada.. just like Nnelzen explain

Message 27 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Jan 14, 2010

chelada wrote:

nnelzen wrote:

ThreeD243 wrote:

nnelzen wrote:
The old vlr thread is over, but I've gotten together with Y2David to make a new one.  a temporary thread to discuss a new name and the future of vlr or just to bs with everyone like we always have so please look it over and post what you think. it is a work in progress . but the end result will be decided by all of us.  its  right here

What do you want me to do with this thread Nnelzen?

Nothing ThreeD unless you think we need to,  I regret making R-Squad a part of the new thread without discussing it with everyone, Y2D and I didn't really decide to do it untill very late last night, and even then we were still holdin out hope the old one wouldn't be deleted..  but I wouldn't have done it if I thought everybody wasn't okay with it. I'd really like to hear what you all think about the whole situation.  I think the new thread is off to a good start ..

Chelada, No man or woman in the world can ever give you the right to have a choice. You are born with that. Take hold of that and embrace it and make your way. For someone to say they are going to "give you a choice" is the height of arrogance. No man can give you what is already yours.

Everyone had choices, and some made choices that others would not have. It doesn't make anyone wrong. Amir chose to remain silent while VLR crumbled, and a few people chose to pick up what was left and move on. Neither was more "right" than the other, but through these choices we can see who some people really are.

Message Edited by tdarb on 01-14-2010 04:42 AM
Message 28 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Jan 14, 2010
I just want everyone to see both sides of things. Nnelzen I understand why these forums are important to you. I also see why Amir wanted what he did. In my opinion the correct fix wouldve been to have us post in our own club thread! That's what we shouldve been doing from the start. That's what they were for. I also put that out there because people was saying that amir wasn't allowing everyone to have a say, that post shows that everyone will not always have a say. Nnelzen appologized for making his decision w/o involving everyone and I love that but it shows that decisions are being made without everyones input. I love R-Squad and I don't want to leave as I don't want to give up any of my friends I love all of yall! I just don't think it was right how everyone ganged up on amir nor do I think its right that there was talk going on behind anyones back. I'm not mentioning names, I'm just stating where I stand on this.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 29 of 2,539 (384 Views)
0 Likes