Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: *** U N I T Y *** The Resistance is here!

Mar 13, 2013
Hi all, sorry i missed last night, yea I been having alot of connection issues since last week week.. as some of you have noticed at some of the other club meets, thou im hoping to have fix soon where I can be more connected than constantly getting booted on club meetings. @ Patchex, Happy Birthday again and can't wait to play you or anyone else more chess as I so enjoy it everytime Smiley Happy and more birthdayscoming this weekend for al2009man and Chriswizz.... Woot!
Message 2491 of 2,539 (357 Views)
Fender Bender
3473 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Heya Sprawl... the Meets are every Tues 9 Pm Eastern, NA server, yet I am Hoping to hold and Out of Region time durring a more acceptable hour for you and others not in this time zone. Maybe you can message me with a few times that are most convienient for you and I can pass those around and see if I can come up with a common time for us to meet up a second time a week not in a public space... 

Thank you David, and Happy Belated birthday to Al and Chris...

Hope to see you soon online at some point Sprawl and David... and everyone else... I think its reuinion time soon isnt it? sounds like a Party would be a good idea... 

Photobucket
Message 2492 of 2,539 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Slaughter_007 is once again doing a walk this year to help defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease, here is info on it fer those who are interesting.

Charlotte Walk - 04/27/2013

Jeffrey Sonner Walk to Defeat ALS

Thank you for helping me reach my Walk to Defeat ALS® fundraising goal! This is an exciting opportunity for us to work together to support those affected by Lou Gehrig's Disease and to spread awareness of the urgency to find treatments and a cure.

Please consider walking with me or sponsoring me. With your help, we will be able to make a difference in the lives of people affected by this disease. I encourage you get your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers involved!

Why We Need Your Help

Often referred to as Lou Gehrig's Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a progressive, fatal neuromuscular disease that slowly robs the body of its ability to walk, speak, swallow and breathe. The life expectancy of an ALS patient averages 2 to 5 years from the time of diagnosis.

Every 90 minutes a person in this country is diagnosed with ALS and every 90 minutes another person will lose their battle against this disease. ALS occurs throughout the world with no racial, ethnic, or socioeconomic boundaries.

This crippling disease can strike anyone. Presently there is no known cause of the disease though support is bringing researchers closer to an answer. In the mean time it costs an average of $200,000 a year to provide the care ALS patients need. Help make a difference and donate or join a walk today.

Message 2493 of 2,539 (282 Views)
Fender Bender
3473 posts

May 4, 2013

May the 4th be with you_.jpg

Photobucket
Message 2494 of 2,539 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

May 4, 2013

Hello i would be intrested in have my club A.N.A assassin nation alliance to be apart of UNITY we are a assassins creed clan/fam that follows these simple things RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY & LOYALTY.

proud owner of both eighth generation gaming consoles.
Message 2495 of 2,539 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

May 4, 2013

@Patchex, May the 4th Be with you too Smiley Happy

[needs to insert a new picture of me with a lightsaver]

Time sure flies as we're already on May

@Rapturesassassin  hi and good to meet you here  Smiley Wink. get with me sometime (send me xmb message) be happy to meet ya to tell ya and explain about UNITY if ur interested in having ur club be a part of UNITY..

Message 2496 of 2,539 (213 Views)
Fender Bender
3473 posts

May 13, 2013

Maybe a Meet and greet is in order... Maybe we have met with the members already... Are you the Group David said has been around for 3 years or so? 

Heya David, Im still waiting for a Folding Party lol What has it been over a year from the last PS3 folding days? Also I wanted to know if anyone was interested in making an Extra life team again... They are doing 25 hours this year cause the clocks switch over... and there some cool stuff going on, my area has an Extra Life guild forming, and its pretty cool working with other Gamers in my area to help the Children in our area... I was wondering if any of you out there are doing the same... I know its early, yet it always seems like we always start so late... I was hoping to get a bunch of us together to try and ask for a way to donate on PSN like we did for the red cross a few years back too, maybe a better way to get the word out with a HOME item then the way they had the free Emote thing last year... or was that the year before?

Photobucket
Message 2497 of 2,539 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

May 14, 2013

Patchex wrote:

Maybe a Meet and greet is in order... Maybe we have met with the members already... Are you the Group David said has been around for 3 years or so? 

Heya David, Im still waiting for a Folding Party lol What has it been over a year from the last PS3 folding days? Also I wanted to know if anyone was interested in making an Extra life team again... They are doing 25 hours this year cause the clocks switch over... and there some cool stuff going on, my area has an Extra Life guild forming, and its pretty cool working with other Gamers in my area to help the Children in our area... I was wondering if any of you out there are doing the same... I know its early, yet it always seems like we always start so late... I was hoping to get a bunch of us together to try and ask for a way to donate on PSN like we did for the red cross a few years back too, maybe a better way to get the word out with a HOME item then the way they had the free Emote thing last year... or was that the year before?

yea a meet and greet be great, we been here for long and many here are longtime friends.. we do need to get together in-world (Committee) and discuss plans as a whole.

As far as Extra-Life, I'm with it.. I have not created a team yet thou you're so right early planning is best and we must start on it.. Do want to step it up myself this year and do better, last year we streamed separately we need figure a better way for it so those who visit will be able to see and have a better system on how its streamed.  We need to get together and discuss this between those interested when we get a chance.

I'll be at the chess game tomorrwo(Tuesday) with you, we can discuss this further as well Smiley Happy

Message 2498 of 2,539 (195 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

May 19, 2013

HAPPY 250 Pages...UNITY thread thing

As previosty annoucned in [The All Mighty] meeting of [05/11/2013] I have announced that i created a Corperation for EVE Online and DUST 514.  The Corperation is dedicate to PlayStation Home and its community. as of right now the Member List is limit by 10. but don't worry. it will be raised pretty soon (unless i have to save my SP). I will create it own Thread [http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/EVE-ONLINE-DUST-514-PlayStation-Home-Communi...] and Europe Forums (UK) (SOON, once the thread itself feels complete

Message 2499 of 2,539 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

May 25, 2013

Also for those who like Dust 514, CCP games are having an event  next week, anyone interested, let me know ASAP as room is limited, here is info on it

Templar- Manhunt Event - Earn rewards and Test Drive exclusive dropsuits.

http://dust514.com/news/2013/05/templar-manhunt-event-earn-rewards-and-test-drive-exclusive-dropsuit...

also as Patchex mentioned, I created a Team page early this year to get it going

Extra Life- 2013

PSHome UNITY

PSHome UNITY

Once again for the third year the PSHome UNITY team is on a mission to save kids through video games, and we need your help.

Each of us has chosen our local Children's Miracle Network Hospital where thousands of children are treated each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

On November 2nd, 2013, we'll be part of a huge international celebration of the social impact of gamers with Extra Life and it's our sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support us with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to that team member's chosen hospital.

Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

Last year, Extra Life raised more than 2 million dollars to save kids, but in 2013 our goals, just like the needs of the kids we serve, are much, much higher.

We can't do this without your help. Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation please click a participant's name and then click the "Support This Participant" button on this page.

Thank you for caring for our kids!.

here is link to our Team page

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=10784

Message 2500 of 2,539 (170 Views)